Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
John Galt
Pair of early, rear brake calipers $250 plus shipping. Every seal has been replaced. While doing a big cad batch of a bunch of parts for a project, including a number of sets of calipers, I included these for plating. Despite lots of prep, the plating did not come out as well as I would have liked, in particularly on the calipers. There fine for the race build I'm pursuing, I know, who plates parts for a race build. In any case, this is my spare spare so I'm happy to move it along.
dabird
QUOTE(John Galt @ Jul 7 2015, 08:02 PM) *

Pair of early, rear brake calipers $250 plus shipping. Every seal has been replaced. While doing a big cad batch of a bunch of parts for a project, including a number of sets of calipers, I included these for plating. Despite lots of prep, the plating did not come out as well as I would have liked, in particularly on the calipers. There fine for the race build I'm pursuing, I know, who plates parts for a race build. In any case, this is my spare spare so I'm happy to move it along.

i thought two bleeders were later calipers?
John Galt
QUOTE(dabird @ Jul 7 2015, 06:36 PM) *

QUOTE(John Galt @ Jul 7 2015, 08:02 PM) *

i thought two bleeders were later calipers?

You are correct, as it happens have pair of early and late (e.g. - one set each of single bleed and dual bleed). Posted wrong picture, thanks for the catch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.