Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2nd Sat. of the month German Car gathering in Costa Mesa...this Sat.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Autokennel
A fellow 914World/PCA member suggested I post this on the garage forum. Being new to the 914 world, I would love to start seeing some more show up...
Here is the info:

It's time to join us this Saturday (7/11/15) at our monthly L.A.G (Lazy AutoKennel Gathering).

This coming Saturday morning (07/11/15) we will be opening the AutoKennel at 9:00am.

Whether you are coming from the new Cars & Coffee at the Enderle Center or just want to sleep in and get a later start, all are welcome. Or, even after finishing up at the PCA breakfast in Santa Ana...we'll be around until 11:00am.

Click here for more info on the Cars and Coffee at the Enderle Center in Tustin, CA

At 9:15, we will have one of the best local breakfast food trucks arriving to feed us. They will only be here until 9:45am.

We will have complimentary coffee on hand as well

All makes and models are welcome.

Our location is:

1974 Charle Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Click here for a map

There is an alley on the side of the building. Come on down the alley and enter the courtyard on your left. Try and park against the perimeter to make room for all. Please do not park in the alley or the residence parking on the other side of the alley. If the courtyard is full, you are free to park (and double park) in front of our building. There is also open parking on the street.

Feel free to invite your other car friends.

If you would like to receive emails of happenings, please Click Here to sign up.

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul & Ed Kramer
www.AutoKennel.com
714-335-4911
Tom_T
In addition to a follow-on to the earlier C&C in Tustin, it's also a great precursor to the GR&B in Riverside &/or LA PCA Concours at Santa Monica Museum of Flight on Sunday 7/12 - for which you can do GR&B am/lunch & LA CdE & Museum Tour lunch/afternoon! piratenanner.gif

I'm hoping to go to this, & I'm judging at the LAR Concours, so I have to miss this rescheduled G&R > GR&B swap on Sunday. sad.gif

Kermit the Hermit will be there! biggrin.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Steve
Has anyone gone to the Aliso Viejo one? I live in the next city over which is Laguna Niguel. Otherwise I will go to the Tustin Cars&Coffee. I used to go to the Irvine one until they killed it.
Autokennel
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 8 2015, 03:58 PM) *

Has anyone gone to the Aliso Viejo one? I live in the next city over which is Laguna Niguel. Otherwise I will go to the Tustin Cars&Coffee. I used to go to the Irvine one until they killed it.

I went to the Aliso Viejo one a couple of months ago and it was pretty quiet. coffee was super far away as well (the other side of the parking lot). Seemed like cars showed up later and were more late model....maybe it's changed.

The Tustin one usually has around 100-cars (depending on the weather) and more of the old German stuff...Porsches, VWs, BMWs, etc...think the first two rows at the old Irvine C&C.

Here is more info on the Cars and Coffee at both locations: Click Here

Here is a pic of the Tustin one at Enderle center:
SirAndy
QUOTE(Autokennel @ Jul 8 2015, 03:16 PM) *
A fellow 914World/PCA member suggested I post this on the garage forum. Being new to the 914 world, I would love to start seeing some more show up...

welcome.png

A little too far south for me ...
biggrin.gif
Steve
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 8 2015, 03:58 PM) *

I went to the Aliso Viejo one this morning. Quite a few cars and familiar faces from the people that used to go to the one in Irvine. Lots of Muscle cars, sports cars, lambos, Ferrari, 911's and my 914 was the only 914 there. No I didn't take any pictures because I have plenty of sports car pictures and there were no other 914's there. If you want to see a picture of my car click on my blog. It hasn't changed except for the 916 trans.
sb914
Dropped buy the auto kennel this am, as its not to far. There were some nice cars there although just the one green 914 in previous pic.not the nicest crowd I've been around not a hello from one person they didnt even come look at my car.(the odasity)maybe if I was in a ass dragger? WTF.gif
Here's a couple cool onesClick to view attachment gt3Click to view attachment I took both the pic the same way and one is turned, I'll never figure that out . headbang.gif
sb914
Click to view attachment
Autokennel
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jul 11 2015, 12:09 PM) *

Dropped buy the auto kennel this am, as its not to far. There were some nice cars there although just the one green 914 in previous pic.not the nicest crowd I've been around not a hello from one person they didnt even come look at my car.(the odasity)maybe if I was in a ass dragger? WTF.gif
Here's a couple cool ones I took both the pic the same way and one is turned, I'll never figure that out . headbang.gif

Sorry about that...I wish you would have come up to me and said hi...please do next time.

Usually the group of people are fun and good people.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.