Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who needs a battery?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
So who needs a battery that's willing to pick it up. I bought it last April at Sears. I'd like to get $30 for it. Beats the price of a new one. Anyone?

Take Care, Don
Mueller
dang, I was in San Diego last Saturday !!!!!

oh well.....

that was a joy with the terrible weather...took 7 hours to get there and the person we went to go see was in Arizona on vacation.....had lunch and drove back home headbang.gif
watsonrx13
Wow, I wish you were in Central Florida, Tampa would be perfect.

I'm going to buy a new Optima tomorrow....

Allan
Wow I wish you were in Bakersfield..........YaDaYaDa!!!!!!!!!!! No.
MattR
I bet aaron cox would take it. Reserve it for him. He goes down to SD pretty often.
Aaron Cox
ill take it!

it holds a charge- correct? used/installed?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 25 2005, 05:00 PM)
dang, I was in San Diego last Saturday !!!!!

oh well.....

that was a joy with the terrible weather...took 7 hours to get there and the person we went to go see was in Arizona on vacation.....had lunch and drove back home headbang.gif

so was I mike...the weather thru escondido sucked!!!!
scotty914
i need an optima, but last night i bought a wally world battery ( made by exide ) for my car. the battery is located in the rear trunk, along with the ecu. i had my battery there before but the fumes got me worried ( probably not a big deal ) so the battery i bought was a 780 crank 650 cca that has a vent out the side of the cap for a tube i am going to run down through the fllow with a tube

all for 40 bucks, they also sell a smaller version for 30
DonTraver
OK, it's yours Arron, I'll hold it for you. There's nothing wrong with the battery. I bought Optima's for both the 914-6 and the RS America. They went on sale at the lowest prices I've ever seen them, and the RSA needed a new battery anyway.

The RSA is in the shop now, getting the engine, tranny gone thru, blew the valve guides racing. Hoping to get a extra 30+ hp out of her, and some other things too. She'll be a new car when I get her back.

Thanks Arron, I live about 2 blocks from Dr Evil. I'll send you a PM.
Aaron Cox
sweet... ill make a parts run to mikes house and ill pick up the battery from you....

im thinking next weekend, does that work for you?
DonTraver
Next weekends fine, just call to set up a time, sent you a pm with phone numbers.

Later, Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.