Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What to do this weekend?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hi_Fi_Guy
Last chance to attend the first annual Targa-Aid Classic in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. Right now we have 22 cars registered to attend including many 914s, del Sols, a 1958 Speedster, 2002 Boxster, and a 2005 Lotus Elise. Push, pull, or drag your 914... just get it here and have some fun with us on Sunday, Feb. 27th.

9 Magazine will be on hand to cover the action and will have a special offer for anyone who signs up for a subscription at the event. Lots of fun, great food, awesome raffle prizes donated by our sponsors, and one lucky 914 owner will win a handcrafted trophy from Desert Sol Studio.

All proceeds from registration and the charity raffle are being donated to the American Red Cross.

Don't miss this event.

Get all the info and register at:
http://www.targa-aid.org/targa/

Here is a map of the meeting point for anyone considering coming out. Only 2 hours from Tucson... 5 hours from Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or San Diego... 7 hours from Albuquerque.
user posted image
TravisNeff
Giddyup! My new ride will be here by 10am tomorrow. I guess I have some sticky brakes (or just the e-brake mechanism) to fix, good thing I have a rolling parts car with fresh running gear. WooHoo!

Too bad I can't even walk into the garage, guess I have a late night tonight makin room, I hate moving...
Flat VW
[QUOTE]I guess I have some sticky brakes (or just the e-brake mechanism) to fix, good thing I have a rolling parts car with fresh running gear. WooHoo!

Brian, I would like to requesta spot in the parade( _oad _ace) BEHIND TRAVIS PLEASE!!! icon_bump.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Feb 25 2005, 04:37 PM)
I guess I have some sticky brakes (or just the e-brake mechanism) to fix

Smokey power slides shall be the order of the day.
Joe Bob
Did ya post on the 356 weenie list?
http://www.356registry.org/
Flat VW
Fair skies, cool but no rain in the forecast. Time to kick the seventeen-year-old out of bed and kick the fourteen-year-old off the computer so they can begin detailing the "teener". clap.gif

The boys may get the car washed this time that may last more than a day! mad.gif driving.gif lol2.gif
Flat VW
I KNOW WHY THIS THREAD IS SO DEAD- All the AZ teener guys are polishing thier cars! idea.gif
Flat VW
their clap.gif
azbill
You got that right its 8:15 just finished. Should be a good day. See you all in the AM Litchfield Road and I-10. clap.gif
Flat VW
Yes, see you there.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.