Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: uugh ooh!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
d914
Ok I was just minding my own business when I was looking at ebay and thought I'd put in the first bid just to keep track and watch.......where the hell where you guys to out bid me!!!!!!!

Just bought this!!!
d914
back
d914
side
d914
thinking coil over front, lots of fiberglass and some pieces from the old car and it could be something....

Any gottchas????? Ideas??
Jeroen
nice!
just curious... how much did you end up paying for it?
d914
$500.00
seanery
sweet deal.

do you have it yet?
I wonder what kind of repairs may be necessary confused24.gif
914forme
Well if you don't want it - I have a friend looking to build a GT5S car looks like a good start. No welder.gif
d914
nope thats the down side, 11hrs away....just won this afternoon. Still going through buyers remorse.....
bondo
Nice, perhaps you should install an engman stiffening kit.. just in case lol2.gif
d914
comes with a scca and pca log book..
Stutgart46
That's a lot of tubing. Looks like a great place to start and sounds like a good deal.
Please keep us posted.
Joe Bob
Looks kinda grey....worth it for the tubing to finish....
URY914
You have lost your mind!!!

Your life has changed FOREVER.

There is NO turning back.

Find a very tall bridge and JUMP FROM IT! wacko.gif

(Good luck, nice buy)

Paul
d914
coming from you that MEANS alot, off to that bridge!! clap.gif
Brett W
Hey you gonna have it ready for the Barber HSR event or the Mitty? biggrin.gif

Looks like that solves the problem of a new cage for the blue car. Why don't you pull the 2.5 and stick it in this car, then drop a 2.0 back in the blue car and run it in the 2.0 class. Then you could build this car for historic GT and GT2 using your 2.5 motor. WHen you come to the races bring both cars and I'll drive on for you so it doesn't get rusty from lack of use.

Good luck with it. Let me know if you need any help.
markb
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Feb 26 2005, 07:02 AM)
Everyone here saw that you were the first person to bid on this. That's as good as calling "dibs". We respected your desire to own this item and gave you your space. biggrin.gif

That's the way it's supposed to work, right? unsure.gif

chairfall.gif lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.