Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE lower cabinets with 914 metal work surface
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
before i set it out on the street to disappear in a day or two i'll offer it up. i have no further use for it. 7'6" long x 27 1/2" deep and 41" to the galvanized work surface. all 3/4" plywood with the top doubled up under the metal. drawers are 3/4" construction too. it's really stout.
rhodyguy
or i'll just remove and recycle the metal and burn the box.
euro911
C'mon guys - a fresh coat of paint and this will look great in your shop idea.gif

You couldn't build one at this price rolleyes.gif
rhodyguy
that one side looks bad due to it being used for concrete forms when my house was built. the previous owner didn't waste anything. prob 4 sheets of 3/4"CD plywood to build what i'm giving away.
worn
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 10 2015, 02:13 PM) *

that one side looks bad due to it being used for concrete forms when my house was built. the previous owner didn't waste anything. prob 4 sheets of 3/4"CD plywood to build what i'm giving away.

Would if I could.
euro911
Stick a sign on it for $20 and sit it at the curb. It'll be 'stolen' within a couple of days, if not by the end of the day laugh.gif
rhodyguy
It will be easier just to cut it up where it sits. sawzall-smiley.gif 50ft+ drag across the gravel driveway to the road side. Demo day ended about 15 minutes ago. I will salvage the 2 pieces of plywood under the metal top.
rhodyguy
too bad. this was well constructed. all over now except for trip to the burn area and the ignition source at the winter burn.
john914somers
Too bad!!! I'm certain I saw that baby in the Snap-on catalog!
euro911
I just demolished some old crates today sawzall-smiley.gif ... looks similar to your pile, Kev shades.gif
rhodyguy
i just couldn't stand looking at the cabinet sitting outside my garage door. i wish someone local would have had a use for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.