Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Weltmeister 22mm front sway bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
FS - Used Weltmeister 22mm front sway bar with the triangles that go under the gas tank for mounting. As you can see it will need some clean up and new bushings. It was from a 73 project car that I picked up. The PO installed the bar and some other "go fast " stuff on the chassis then pushed it outside behind the barn where it sat for approx. 10 years. New bars sell for $350 - $400 depending where you get them. Based on the condition of the drop links I will take $220 and that includes shipping to you in the USA.

Sold
Nutter965
PM'd you Garold
bahnzai
Interested too.
Thanks
Danny
madmax914
I have that same sway bar, do you know where I can buy new bushings? Having a hard time finding them. These are not tapered like the ones Pelican sells.

Any help would be appreciated.
john77
QUOTE(madmax914 @ Jul 12 2015, 08:49 PM) *

I have that same sway bar, do you know where I can buy new bushings? Having a hard time finding them. These are not tapered like the ones Pelican sells.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paragon have them, I bought a set about a month ago to replace the old ones that were on mine. The 22mm aren't listed on the site, only the 19mm, but if you contact Jason either through here (member: Paragon) or through their site he should be able to find you some.

http://www.paragon-products.com/

[Sorry for hijacking your thread, Garold.]
bahnzai
Hi Garold,
Did this sell? Still interested if it is available.
Thanks,
Danny
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Jul 15 2015, 01:14 PM) *

Hi Garold,
Did this sell? Still interested if it is available.
Thanks,
Danny

Yes it is sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.