Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone up for dinner at SuperMex?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
We just got done installing a rear sway bar on Aarons car and are going to head over to Supermex on Brookhurst and Ellis for dinner with Lagunero. Anyone local want to join us? Probably meet there around 7 or 7:30. If you are in or around HB come on over and join us.
redshift
Wait for me.

M
JoeSharp
Hurry M. I'll try to make it.
sad.gif Joe
SpecialK
I'm in....if I leave right now I can be there by....ummm.....Monday. driving.gif
Twystd1
On my way there now...
Twystd1
redshift
Ok, www.cheapflights.com has a plane leaving here at 12:55am (eastern time) and I connect in Atlanta, then LAX at 6:45am (LA local time)

Is that too far? I can get into Burbank at 7:20.

If I leave yesterday, you can pick me up this morning.

M
skline
Well, for such short notice we had a small but good turnout. Clayton showed up along with Joe & Linda. Here is a picture of us after dinner. Thanks to Alberto for the great food. Aaron wants to do it again every Friday. I could eat Supermex just about every night. Its my favorite. Here is the same picture I posted on the Bird board since the Club was down last night. It has everyone but Alberto in it, he was working.

scotts-toolwench
oh my.....you're all so very dreamy.... wub.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.