Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Made it home.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Made it home last night about 5:00 pm. Wife picked me up at the airport and then I drove her to the E/R where we spent 7 hours last night. So I REALLY got home at 2:30 am last night... sheez.

She'll be alright, but had a little scare. Nothing that can't be fixed.

I DO own an Elise now. Got to sit in it, take a few photos, start it up, and then PAY for it, but not drive it. It was snowed in at the lot. I will have to wait another 10-15 days before it comes...

I made the right call.

On the other hand... the Enigma that is Miles remains. You all will have to wait a little longer for verification of his existence. Once I get the car, I may take a little jaunt up there with Susan for a long weekend and meet Miles.

Thanks everybody for your help and input while I was trapped in shitty (err.. snowy) Newark, NJ. I'm sure there are parts of NJ that are beautiful. The area around the Newark airport was NOT it.

Later,

Qarl

skline
So the mystery still remains. There was talk of getting up a collection to fly him out for the WCC. Trouble with that is, I dont think anyone wanted to pay to find out if he really exists. And then there was the question of if it would really be him or someone posing as him. ohmy.gif
TJB/914
Qarl,

Glad you made it home. We were all worried. Newark is a bad place to hang out. When I lived in the Philly area (Pottstown) we referred to Newark as the dumping ground for Philly.

For all you other's out there. Qarl is a real gentleman & great guy. We enjoyed his MI visit last year to MW-2004. I feel he is like the brother we all like to rag on. When he needs us all he has to do is ask.

Tom
BTW Qarl. (see Pic of the real Quarl)
I recently visited a Birmingham, MI Sports Car dealer and they had (3) Elise's (green, orange & black) in their showroom. I didn't have my camera, sorry. Two had the option hardtops & one had the soft top. The soft top buyer was there picking it up and didn't have a clue about the car. He was really excited & I believe from Cleveland.
pete-stevers
glad you made it home all right...
redshift
smile.gif

and I kept my virginity..

Hope SusieQ(arL) feels better soon buddy, hug the boy!

M
Qarl
Here she is...

Brando
hubba hubba... that's one slick ride.
iamchappy
waaaaay cooooool, Its the bomb. clap.gif
Steve
WoW!!!
That is one beautiful ride.
rick 918-S
wavey.gif clap.gif wub.gif
J P Stein
Hay, Karl, I heered you went on a trip. How was it?
Nice car. Whose is it?
Qarl
Oh, I forgot... here's a sexy "ass-shot"

Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Qarl @ Feb 26 2005, 02:49 PM)
Here she is...

She??? idea.gif Looks like a HE to me. That thing'll git right down & GRUNT aktion035.gif

SHE's don't GRUNT! rolleyes.gif

Looks nice Qarl beer.gif

.......b
ws91420
Check out the license plate LMAO
Qarl
Aaron...

I heard you found a new job...
redshift
Nice PLATES RICHARD. laugh.gif

M
fiid
QUOTE (ws91420 @ Feb 26 2005, 06:54 PM)
Check out the license plate LMAO

chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

ROTFLMAO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.