Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car won't start...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AZ914
Ok, I just got my refurbed gauges from Dr. Evil (very nice!) and installed them this afternoon. All buttoned up, go to start the car, and it won't start. Battery appeared dead so ran the charger on it for a while.

Now I have battery power, fuel pump runs, lights work, etc but it won't fire. I started once but now it appears done.

Now, it doesn't even turn over, like the starter is dead. Keying over to 'start' does nothing. No clicking, etc.. I was thinking I may have disconnect something when I had the gauges out but the ignition wires are down in the steering column..

Car started just fine before I pulled the gauges. Anything behind there that I could have screwed up? Any thoughts?

THX!
AZ914
Well.. damn. missed the Targa-Aid.

I'm thinking I may have a battery drain or something.. With a long charge, I can get it turned over once but thats it. Just reinstalled my gauges, wonder if any mis-wiring could have caused this? I wouldn't think so... but who knows.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.