Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out '76 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Han Solo
I've decided this one's too far gone. The interior was mostly toast. I've already tore down the engine and used the crank. However, there some engine parts that I'll sell. The transmission is off and available. All the suspension is still on the car but for sale. The body panels appear to be very straight so I'll cut off fenders, sails, etc. if someone is interested in those. However, I can't say there won't be body filler or rust under what appears to be mostly original paint. Here's a thread I started on this forum...

'76 parts car or keeper

Let me know what you're interested in and I'll take some photos. I'd prefer local pick up on the big parts (middle Tennessee).
Ansbacher
PMing you on the aluminum sail trim and targa trim.

Ansbacher
brant
I Bring me my windshield wiper relay. Would like to buy yours. It is mounted in the front trunk near the top and f the gas tank. Cowl support strap
Han Solo
QUOTE(brant @ Jul 17 2015, 07:34 AM) *

I Bring me my windshield wiper relay. Would like to buy yours. It is mounted in the front trunk near the top and f the gas tank. Cowl support strap

I'll take a look this evening Brant. Shoot me a PM to remind me please. Thanks!
cpfoster
Pm sent on misc parts.
Han Solo
Steering wheel, shift knob, exterior mirror and exterior door handles sold!

Thanks Chris!
dudzy's914
How is the drivers side seatbelt? Good condition?
Han Solo
QUOTE(dudzy's914 @ Jul 19 2015, 06:17 AM) *

I've got a complete set of seat belts, retractors and hardware from my '73. The retracters are rebuilt and work well. Some corrosion on the plated fittings. Send me a PM with your email and I get you some photos.
Han Solo
Just wanted to mention the tunnel on this one is in decent shape. Someone dealing with a rusting floor pan that's infected the tunnel sides, could really benefit from that piece.
Han Solo
Shift rods, shifter, taco plate, motor mounts, wiper relay and blower box all sold.

Thank you gentlemen!

Pulled the full tank last night and it looks really good. I'll be going into the dash next so all those switches will be available. The steering column is spoken for. Instrument cluster is out and ready for a buyer.
Meloosifah
Sent a pm a week ago - no reply...? Looking for engine lid letters, sway bars, lenses, speaker grills, heat exchangers and exhaust.
Han Solo
QUOTE(Meloosifah @ Jul 23 2015, 09:20 PM) *

Sent a pm a week ago - no reply...? Looking for engine lid letters, sway bars, lenses, speaker grills, heat exchangers and exhaust.

I didn't reply because you have zero post history and I thought you might be a spammer. I guess I was wrong. I have the heat exchangers. What lenses do you need?
stoneman18969
Right rear caliper any good?
Meloosifah
I have 11 posts...that's 11 more than zero. Price and condition of all turn signal lenses and heat exchangers?
Han Solo
QUOTE(stoneman18969 @ Jul 24 2015, 10:41 AM) *

Right rear caliper any good?

I tried to rebuild the rear calipers and the bleeders were frozen on both sides. Probably not salvageable at this point. Sorry.
Han Solo
QUOTE(Meloosifah @ Jul 24 2015, 12:04 PM) *

I have 11 posts...that's 11 more than zero. Price and condition of all turn signal lenses and heat exchangers?

I'll take some photos so you can see the condition of those parts. Look for those in your email this evening.
Racing916
Han Solo,

I am looking for a piece of sheet metal in the attached picture. If it is in good condition what would price and shipping be to 13901. I only need from the dotted line over to the x and up to the headlight bucket.

Thanks,
Steve
Han Solo
QUOTE(Racing916 @ Sep 2 2015, 11:05 AM) *

Han Solo,

I am looking for a piece of sheet metal in the attached picture. If it is in good condition what would price and shipping be to 13901. I only need from the dotted line over to the x and up to the headlight bucket.

Thanks,
Steve

You might be in luck on that cut Steve. I think the drivers side front bulkhead is in good shape on the '76. I'll confirm that in a few days. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll reply with some photos.
BENBRO02
How is the transmission? I have a 75 1.8 with a bad 2nd gear synchro.
Han Solo
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Sep 2 2015, 09:55 PM) *

How is the transmission? I have a 75 1.8 with a bad 2nd gear synchro.

Unknown. I did spin it and put it all gears but haven't road tested using clutch and under load.
CSoso
Is there a front sway bar? Thanks!
Zahl
How's about rear top latches,silent bloc and roll bar?
Thanks
76-914
Any of the rubber good around the doors/windows/trunks? TIA, Kent
Han Solo
QUOTE(Zahl @ Sep 8 2015, 05:52 PM) *

How's about rear top latches,silent bloc and roll bar?
Thanks

I can do the rear latches. Send me a PM detailing silent bloc and how much of the roll bar. Thanks!
Han Solo
QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 9 2015, 04:50 PM) *

Any of the rubber good around the doors/windows/trunks? TIA, Kent

I'll have to look. If that stuff is completely rotten, I'll toss it. I might have saved some pieces however. PM with that request please as I use that for a pull list. Thanks!
poorsche914
Still have the combo gauge?

IPB Image

driving.gif
Han Solo
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 10 2015, 10:15 PM) *

Still have the combo gauge?

IPB Image

driving.gif

If you're referring to the gas/temp gauge, no, it's been sold. Sorry.
Han Solo
Just wanted to let everyone know I've got a very busy period of work coming up. I'm going to try and reply, send photos and give pricing on all requested parts today. Please bear with me on replies and shipping. Also, if you haven't sent a PM and I've replied to your request in the thread that the part is available, please do PM me. The PM's are how I'm tracking and prioritizing requests. Thanks gentlemen!
914Sixer
Need the center dash controls. Cables need to be good.
SGB
I want the eyebrow pieces in front of the headlights. I am in Huntsville. They would easily fit in a fixed rate box from post office. I would give you $9.14 and think postage would be $6, so $15.14. I don't see much recent activity. are you still selling parts?
Han Solo
QUOTE(SGB @ Jan 24 2016, 11:28 PM) *

I want the eyebrow pieces in front of the headlights. I am in Huntsville. They would easily fit in a fixed rate box from post office. I would give you $9.14 and think postage would be $6, so $15.14. I don't see much recent activity. are you still selling parts?

Yes, still selling parts. PM sent.
cooper951
QUOTE(Han Solo @ Jul 19 2015, 11:18 AM) *

I've got a complete set of seat belts, retractors and hardware from my '73. The retracters are rebuilt and work well. Some corrosion on the plated fittings. Send me a PM with your email and I get you some photos.

Did these seat belts sell? Or do you still have them?
Thanks.
Han Solo
QUOTE(cooper951 @ Jan 28 2016, 11:43 AM) *

QUOTE(Han Solo @ Jul 19 2015, 11:18 AM) *

Did these seat belts sell? Or do you still have them?
Thanks.

Still have the seat belts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.