Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Ski Racks for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Autokennel
Looking for original Karo racks or similar set up that allow you to leave the racks mounted and still be able to remove top.

Thanks.

Paul
714-335-4911
me@paulkramer.com
gereed75
QUOTE(Autokennel @ Jul 16 2015, 02:27 AM) *

Looking for original Karo racks or similar set up that allow you to leave the racks mounted and still be able to remove top.

Thanks.

Paul
714-335-4911
me@paulkramer.com

Rich Bontempi has original NOS Mohn racks www.highperformancehouse.com/
Tom_T
Paul,

Also go to Jeff Bowlsby's classic 914 website's Accessories page & you can see which ski racks fit that need. ...also bike racks on there (I have both, but keeping mine - pix of them are on there).

The Mohn won't let you open the trunk with the skiis on, so removing the top is a moot point. You probably want a Piper, Karo or similar set-up.

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/Accessories.htm

They also come up NOS & nice used on evilbay, craig's lost, etc. from time to time.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mrfourteen
you've got mail from mrfourteen

QUOTE(Autokennel @ Jul 15 2015, 11:27 PM) *

Thanks.

Paul
714-335-4911
me@paulkramer.com

forrestkhaag
I think Larmo 63 has a set of ski racks but he may not want to sell...

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
Larmo's are the Karo version shown on the classics website
Larmo63
I brought my set to Bruce's swap to display, I didn't really want to sell them.
edrotol
QUOTE(Autokennel @ Jul 15 2015, 11:27 PM) *

Thanks.

Paul
714-335-4911
me@paulkramer.com

For sale at $40.00 plus shipping. Major parts are there but no key and a number of rubber pads although the latter can be bought readily. Box is intact and specifically for the 914.No rust, no bends, great condition for its age. Pm if you are interested.
Hope it fills your needs.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.