Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CL parts stash near Cincinnati.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
mbseto

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/5123455031.html

Copied from the ad:
lug bolts, emblems, bumpers, front hood, trunk hardware, mirrors, carbs and carb headers, coolers, trim pieces, head lights, tail lights, turn signals, fog lights, gear shifters, headlight motors, pedals, trim rubber gaskets, hubcaps, brake pads, clutches, 5 targa tops, spoiler, luggage rack, carpet, door cards, 2 sets of Stainless steel heat exchangers (these are $1200/set new!), visors, consoles, tins, wiring harnesses, inside/outside door handles, seats, and much more....
jos.hall
That's me..... piratenanner.gif
A gentleman came over tonight and I should know by tomorrow night if he's taking it all. If not, I've got another person coming this weekend. Make no doubts about it, there's a lot there.
jos.hall
bump guys I've still got a TON of parts. Let me know what you need and I'll look for it.
rhodyguy
That's going to be a bit of work recouping a $2.5k investment. 5-7k worth of parts? No way from what I can see in the pictures.
jos.hall
What you see in the pics is about half of it. I've broken down and started parting it out. So far I've only pocketed about a grand but that's before two sets of SSI heat exchangers, some tested good MPSs, seats, windshields, bumpers and other higher ticket items. It won't be over night but I'll take in every bit of 5k. smile.gif
rhodyguy
of course. who wouldn't? good luck on the sale, seriously. done right, selling is more work than those who don't sell might think. done wrong? nightmare.
jos.hall
Thanks. While newer to 914s, I've been moving early 911 parts and Vw parts for 15 years or so. This has allowed my wife to stay home and funded my own car projects. The only reason I didn't want to part this out is because I'm hoping to relocate cross country by The end of the year.
fsh2liv
PM sent
jos.hall
Replied to Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.