Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One way brake bleeder screws
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Searched 8 pages but didn't see anything. I know this subject came up. It's a pain to ask for help to bleed the brakes and my car has been sitting so long now that I need to flush the fluid. So are these things any good and who has them ?
bandjoey
I've has speed bleeders in for about 2 years. No complaints yet.
Elliot Cannon
I have speed bleeders on my car. They work great. Makes it a one man job. My wife loves them. laugh.gif "OK pump the pedal". "Which one"? "The one in the middle". "No, that's the clutch". It's the one next to it".... headbang.gif
brant
Yep
GeorgeRud
I use them and have had no problems. I like the idea that you can't accidentally suck air back into the caliper.

Hopefully Eric Shea can let us know if there's any issues with them that we haven't thought of.
PanelBilly
Yes sir, if she's going to be pumping I'd rather it be in a way that she does require direction.
PanelBilly
Yes sir, if she's going to be pumping I'd rather it be in a way that she does require direction.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.