Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 Heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rvanderpyl
My heads are cracked at all of the spark plugs, there is no one locally who can weld these up and replace the seats, so I am looking for either a stock, rebuilt set, or a stripped set that has no issues that I can have rebuilt. Do not need rockers etc.
1974 2.0.

PM or email me at rvanderpyl
at
davincibb.net.

You must be willing to ship these to Canada, hopefully via USPS if they are stripped and light enough.

Or suggestions of where to pick some up, tried Samba but no luck there so far.

Thanks
Montreal914
QUOTE(rvanderpyl @ Jul 17 2015, 05:14 PM) *

My heads are cracked at all of the spark plugs, there is no one locally who can weld these up and replace the seats, so I am looking for either a stock, rebuilt set, or a stripped set that has no issues that I can have rebuilt. Do not need rockers etc.
1974 2.0.

at
davincibb.net.

You must be willing to ship these to Canada, hopefully via USPS if they are stripped and light enough.

Thanks

Can't you ship them to Jorge at European Motorworks? confused24.gif
He did work on my 2.0 heads. Welded the 14mm sparks plug holes and re machined them to 12mm to prevent future cracks. smile.gif
While in there, replaced the guides, did a 3 angle valve job and CC'd them. biggrin.gif
rvanderpyl
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jul 17 2015, 06:30 PM) *

QUOTE(rvanderpyl @ Jul 17 2015, 05:14 PM) *

1974 2.0.

at
davincibb.net.

Thanks

Can't you ship them to Jorge at European Motorworks? confused24.gif
He did work on my 2.0 heads. Welded the 14mm sparks plug holes and re machined them to 12mm to prevent future cracks. smile.gif
While in there, replaced the guides, did a 3 angle valve job and CC'd them. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the tip, they didn't come up when I did a search on rebuilders. Might be an issue with the back and forth over the border though..
Perry Kiehl Clone
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.