Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T Our guys got GOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
We finished up the Special Olympics B/Ball turney this eve. We had the first win in three years yesterday and won two more times today. We tied for first but had beat the other team and had more total points 110 VS 106. I am proud of how these guys came together this year. Now they are talking trash like how they will be a dyanisty biggrin.gif
spare time toys
The guys with thier GOLD
sgomes
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Whoooooo Hoooooo! Great Job and congratulations! First win in three years...now that is a victory!
rick 918-S
The best of times for the crew! monkeydance.gif Congradulations! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
KaptKaos
Congrats!!
JB 914
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Feb 26 2005, 07:29 PM)
We finished up the Special Olympics B/Ball turney this eve. We had the first win in three years yesterday and won two more times today. We tied for first but had beat the other team and had more total points 110 VS 106. I am proud of how these guys came together this year. Now they are talking trash like how they will be a dyanisty biggrin.gif

Lakers need some team players.......ya think they could get along with Kobe? lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Congrats to the team beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
BPGREER
Congrats! Maybe a little early to declare a dynasty...or not. That's really very cool, you must be stoked.
seanery
congratulate your boy for me Larry! smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
AWESOME!!!
415PB
Outstanding....Great job..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.