Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where to get a momo wheel adapter...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
i bought a momo steering wheel adapter right after i picked up my car, but it does not work w/ the horn. I may be able to pull the piece off of the stock wheel but ill have to double check. I just received the steering wheel-another one that is- today, but it did not come w/ any screws! If i can use the adapter, where to get the six screws i need? If i cant use it, where can i get a new adapter?
Aaron Cox
you pull the piece off the stock wheel! wink.gif

PS... nice wheel (i have the silver one) and the sand cast momo adapter. 3 screws hold the horn ring onto the old wheel... use the old horn ring to the new hub
xsboost90
any ideas where to get the screws that hold it all together? My other six are on the 924s w/ the same wheel.. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (xsboost90 @ Feb 26 2005, 09:25 PM)
any ideas where to get the screws that hold it all together? My other six are on the 924s w/ the same wheel.. biggrin.gif

the wheel to hub screws? mine came with an allan wrench and 6 screws confused24.gif
xsboost90
yeah thats what i thought. my last one did too! this one came w/o the metal ring or the screws.
wilchek
don't know if this will help but this is on a 73

wilchek
horn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.