Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R.I.P. Jules
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GeorgeRud
For those of you that follow F1, I just heard that Jules Bianchi has passed away nine months after his horrific crash.

Head injuries are always extremely dangerous and recovery uncertain in the best of cases. I keep praying that Michael Schumacher is able to regain a meaningful quality of life after his head injury.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Jul 18 2015, 07:16 AM) *

For those of you that follow F1, I just heard that Jules Bianchi has passed away nine months after his horrific crash.

Head injuries are always extremely dangerous and recovery uncertain in the best of cases. I keep praying that Michael Schumacher is able to regain a meaningful quality of life after his head injury.

25 years old. agree.gif Too sad.
whitetwinturbo
Gone too soon........... sad.gif
Click to view attachment
Spoke
Sad to hear this. I was watching the race when this happened.
Vysoc
Always easy to be a backseat driver but........Typhoon coming they could have started the race earlier, you would have thought that they would have wanted the crowd to get home before the big rains hit.
Also they covered up the fact that they had a huge river plowing through the track where Adrian Sutil went off first.

This one was swept under the rug, I thought vehicle extrication was never to be done in a dangerous zone under a yellow?
They said Double Yellow..... I thought they said Jules hit the loader at 100+mph.

Lessons learned...first Formula One death since 1994 - Senna what a shame.

And to a driver good enough to navigate a Marussia to 9th at Monaco

RIP Jules!!!

Vysoc flag.gif
era vulgaris
I saw it happen live too, and I agree, that race should've been started earlier or postponed. Methinks $$$ had a lot to do with everything going on as planned.

Alot of odd circumstances that day, and really a safety car should've come out with that amount of water on track or the race should've been red flagged. But coulda woulda shoulda. If you've seen the footage of him actually hitting the loader, this news doesn't come as a surprise. Honestly I thought it would come sooner. Really an unfortunate tragedy that could've been avoided.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.