Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Jim McLeod's (Type 47) 914 buddies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
type47
This is Jim's wife Barbara. He spent so much time with you all I felt I needed to let you know of Jim's death. He has been having heart troubles for the last 6 months. After 2 tripe bypass surgeries, one in Jan and the other in March, his heart finally gave out. He loved communicating and sharing with you all. At some point I will post a HELP message to deal with ALL of the 914 stuff he has. It's always been a bit of a bugaboo for me but now I love every dirty greasy thing. Thank you for sharing your love of 914s with him. It was his passion.
Barbara
JawjaPorsche
So sorry for your loss Barbara. May the wonderful memories you have of Jim give you some comfort in this time of sorrow.
BeatNavy
I'm very sorry for your loss, Barbara. In the short time that I've been a part of the 914 community Jim was always so generous, friendly and welcoming to me, and I will always appreciate and remember that about him. I know many here feel the same way.

Please let us know when you need help.
ThePaintedMan
How special for you to reach out to US Barbara... I'm sure it's not something you wanted to have to, or expected to do. Just know that your husband was well loved in this community, as I'm sure he was within your family and friends. We're here to help and comfort in any way possible.

Personally, I would be happy to help you with anything. Please just let me know. My e-mail is georgecr43@hotmail.com.

-George
toadman
Please accept our condolences. I never met Jim but he was a big contributor on this site and helped many members. I really like his avatar.
Geezer914
So sorry for your loss. We are loosing too many old timers.
PanelBilly
A good man who will be missed by so many of us. Please reach out for help and let us honor his memory with our service to you
Tom_T
Our Condolences,
Tom & Jana
///////
Johny Blackstain
He was a wise & knowledgeable man here & will be missed. My condolences.
sad.gif
bob
Barbara-
While we'll miss our good 914 friend, our loss pales to yours... thank you for taking the time to let us know....
Jim always had a way to make everyone feel included. he has such an easy going attitude and his willingness to help anyone that needed it was testament to how much he was respected here...

when you're ready for help.... we'll be here.

-bob
76-914
So sorry for your loss. sad.gif
Valy
RIP.
EdwardBlume
Barbara, thank you for sharing your husband with us. He was a good man and will be missed here. Our sincere condolences.
VaccaRabite
Sorry, I just saw this post.

Barbara please let me know how I can help. Jim was a friend of mine. You and I met a few times, at the Plaskets and at one of the swap meets. He was a great guy and we are going to miss him dearly.

Zach
zymurgist
So sorry for your loss, Barbara. I don't check in every day either and I missed this. I enjoyed talking with Jim and will miss him. I have one of his old cars (white 914 named "Babydoll"), although I got it from the lady who bought it from Jim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.