Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JWEST trunk pivot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
agrump
Can someone post a picture of a jwest trunk pivot kit installed?

Thanks
ClayPerrine
Here is a picture of the Jwest kit installed in Mike Cooley's 914.

ClayPerrine
And the other side...

skline
That reminds me, I need to install mine. Its not a have to thing as much as I want to thing. I bought them awhile back and they are still sitting here on the to do list. Very nice product I must say. In fact, I have yet to see a bad product from any of the vendors in the Club. I seem to have a lot of Engmans product here, most of which are on the to do list first. They are critical to completion of the car. I installed the front sway bar mounts today and welded them in the front, I will get to the rears tomorrow. They went fine into the Chalon when I did them. Welded some into Aarons car a few weeks ago. Speaking of which, Aaron, you need to bring me the metal pieces for the inside of the trunk.
Type 4
Clay It looks like you need a little OPSPH.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 26 2005, 09:03 PM)
Speaking of which, Aaron, you need to bring me the metal pieces for the inside of the trunk.

will do scott.... ohmy.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (Type 4 @ Feb 26 2005, 10:05 PM)
Clay It looks like you need a little OPSPH.

That is not my car. It is a 75 1.8L that we rescued from the wrecking yard. We got it running and gave it to Mike Cooley for his last bithday.

I just got to do the work on it.

And I had to leave something for Mike to do. biggrin.gif

Delivery picture
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.