Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7L FI harness - Near perfect
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
An incredibly nice original FI harness that fits all 1.7L fuel injected 914s. I try to save any harness that is in decent condition, but frankly they almost never are available or worth saving. I have not seen an original FI harness this nice in many years.

This harness has all its original casing and wires, in near perfect condition. Wires and casing are all pliable and not damaged. New wire terminals and New OEM boots were installed and the harness was bench tested. This is the next best thing to a new harness and should be just as reliable long term. Comes with an illustrated diagram to assist with the installation. All you need to tell me is the number of poles on your TPS, it will be either 4 or 5 poles, and I will mount the correct connector for your car.

Bargain priced at $300. + shipping. Paypal accepted.

New this harness costs $440. + core harness
mepstein
Jeff - I need a nice one for my '71. How many used 1.7 harnesses would I need to trade you for that one? I think I have 3. Mark
JeffBowlsby
Hi Mark, this one is purchased outright, no core needed.
mepstein
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 19 2015, 08:00 PM) *

Hi Mark, this one is purchased outright, no core needed.

Thanks
euro911
Hey I'll take it, Jeff. I'll have to locate the TPS - it's been sleeping in a box somewhere for a few years dry.gif

It's for my wife's '71 (January 1971 build date) if that helps any confused24.gif
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 20 2015, 12:05 AM) *

Hey I'll take it, Jeff. I'll have to locate the TPS - it's been sleeping in a box somewhere for a few years dry.gif

It's for my wife's '71 (January 1971 build date) if that helps any confused24.gif

PM sent.
euro911
Just opened the box yesterday ... this is one nice harness, Jeff! - looks better than the pix smile.gif

Thanks beerchug.gif
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 20 2015, 12:05 AM) *

Told ya...neener neener... Glad you like it, it is a nice one and keeps the car original.
rhodyguy
nice. one less thing to worry about. peace of mind comes pretty cheap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.