Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Other sites
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Randal

Been spending some time visiting/posting on other racing sites. This has really made me appreciate the configuration and functionality of this site. Hence this site will in future be addressed by me as a 10, all others to be measured against this.

Nice work Andy. first.gif
Spoke
Agreed. There is no equal to the 'world.
Larmo63
agree.gif beerchug.gif

Easy to navigate, post, and add pictures!!!

Bravo.
turk22
yea but there's no L80 Light Ivory color scheme...

WTF.gif

biggrin.gif
Hank914
QUOTE(turk22 @ Jul 20 2015, 07:35 PM) *

yea but there's no L80 Light Ivory color scheme...

WTF.gif

agree.gif WTF.gif ??? agree.gif

Oh, the humanity of it just boggles the mind!

Can somebody please fix that?

biggrin.gif

Oh, hmm, like you were joking?
mgp4591
There are other sites?? confused24.gif
boxsterfan
914World is THE place to be. beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
GeorgeRud
I think the traffic and knowledge base is best on the World site, though the Pelican Parts 914 Forum and 914Club can also be sources of information.

The only issue I've had with the World is trying to use the search function without having all the current threads show up in the search.
sean_v8_914
and easy to find useful info with minimal internet parroting . lots of guys that really know there stuff.
914bub
There's "the world" and then there are other planets floating,..... somewhere out there. As far as we know, nothing happens '"there".

So stay "here"!

On a serious note, this site has been the most helpful in my opinion for getting my car on the road.

Side note: I drove my car to work for the third day in a row today. That's the first three days it's driven since 1990! beer3.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(914bub @ Jul 20 2015, 08:40 PM) *

There's "the world" and then there are other planets floating,..... somewhere out there. As far as we know, nothing happens '"there".

So stay "here"!

On a serious note, this site has been the most helpful in my opinion for getting my car on the road.

Side note: I drove my car to work for the third day in a row today. That's the first three days it's driven since 1990! beer3.gif

Cool! aktion035.gif
EdwardBlume
Yes, Sir Andy rocks for this site. Thanks!
wes
smilie_pokal.gif my personal favorite!
euro911
Where's the 'LIKE' button confused24.gif
ripper911
914world has ruined my internet forum experience. Other sites are so inactive or harder to use that it makes me wonder if they're maintained and updated at all, so I get bored and come back here.

If you read through threads on 914world every day for a few years you'll be able to diagnose your car without touching a manual, you'll see the answer so many times that it becomes like common sense.
naro914
this is EXACTLY why we did not want to recreate a forum for the PCA 914 Registry....not that we've done a good job putting anything together yet...but it would be useless to try to recreate the 'magic' that this forum has.

My ultimate goal with the 914 Registry is to have a place to consolidate and promote all 914 related events, a place for people to 'register' their 914 with photos, a resource for 914 information, a way to promote the 914 and activities to the rest of PCA, and honestly a way to get the wayward 914 owners contributing here onto World. I know a lot of owners that have no idea that this forum exists.

Hopefully...one day...Steven and I will get the Registry site up and running and move forward.

Yes, 914World is THE 914 site for all things 914!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.