Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Northeast Georgia: 50,000 mile clean title 1975 no fender roller with long kit and parts 300$
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ghuff
So I have to part with the 914 shell. Third child on the way and just too many other life things to focus on. No time after my daughters leukemia to touch this and I will not have that time for many years sad.gif There is a clean 50,000 mile maryland title to go with the car, original speedo, original gearbox that shifted very well, and a lightly rusted pretty straight low mileage shell with no rear fenders.

This was originally a california car, and I had it shipped with some bodgy bodywork to restore near original. Life got in the way during mid tear down.

This thing drove nice and has no sag, felt stiff still for an old car due to lower mileage.

Has an upgraded fuse panel as well.

Car was welded and bondo'd together for shaved door handles and prior rear quarter damage, my solution was glass flares, decklid, trunk and hood/new metal where needed. The hell hole is still fairly solid, the jack points need work and patching. Pics of any specific areas available. I'd like this to go to someone who will make it awesome since I can not. Never got past teardown.

Comes with a longitudinal kit. more pics coming

Buy the trans, car cover and you can have the car. Not looking to get rich here.

300$ cash come and pick it all up.

Need to get this thing gone last month!

I
ghuff
ghuff
More snapshots one of the floors.
Jaymann
QUOTE(ghuff @ Jul 21 2015, 08:27 AM) *

More snapshots one of the floors.

How much are you asking???Jason
ghuff
updated with priceClick to view attachment
ghuffaudi
Bump! Will take any reasonable offer I need this gone!
ghuffaudi
QUOTE(ghuffaudi @ Aug 11 2015, 04:45 PM) *

Bump! Will take any reasonable offer I need this gone!

Need space to bring my other car
In and work on my Audi. Also moving soon.

I know someone has a good home or wild plans for this thing. I'm motivated to clear it out and every last bit associated with it.

Price is flexible. This is a solid foundation for a good swap with flares or race car.

It would even clean up well and restore to near stock nicely.
ghuffaudi
Price drop 750$ come and take it!
ghuffaudi
Someone needs a solid project shell!
mepstein
Part it out, give away the shell. You'll end up with the same amount of money. Best to you and your family.
randav88
Do you have more pics? How much for transmission? can you give contact info so I might come and look at car?
Simon Tibbett
Man I wish I had more garage space!
randav88
HELLO STILL WAITING
ghuff
So I have not gotten any email for a while or any updates, something is up with the e-mail server.

I just replied to a months worth of PM's with contact info and also managed to get back into this account.

The car is still avaiable, and everything needs to go! Title matches car 100% no vin foolery here.

Whatever is 914 related here goes with the car and any parts.

Apologies to anyone who was hit by this -- but I received no notifications. I'll be checking here every couple days.

ghuff
Need to get this thing gone!
rightpedal
I'm confused? Is the car in Maryland or Georgia. If its in MD I would love to check it out. Georgia might be a bit out of my way.

Steve in Annapolis
ghuff
Car is in Georgia. It was in Maryland, it moved 2 years ago.
MTBcrazy
still have it?
ghuff
QUOTE(MTBcrazy @ Oct 7 2015, 01:19 PM) *

still have it?

I do! PM replied to. Give me call!
ghuff
QUOTE(ghuff @ Jul 21 2015, 06:31 AM) *

So I have to part with the 914 shell. Third child on the way and just too many other life things to focus on. No time after my daughters leukemia to touch this and I will not have that time for many years sad.gif There is a clean 50,000 mile maryland title to go with the car, original speedo, original gearbox that shifted very well, and a lightly rusted pretty straight low mileage shell with no rear fenders.

This was originally a california car, and I had it shipped with some bodgy bodywork to restore near original. Life got in the way during mid tear down.

This thing drove nice and has no sag, felt stiff still for an old car due to lower mileage.

Car was welded and bondo'd together for shaved door handles and prior rear quarter damage, my solution was glass flares, decklid, trunk and hood/new metal where needed. The hell hole is still fairly solid, the jack points need work and patching. Pics of any specific areas available. I'd like this to go to someone who will make it awesome since I can not. Never got past teardown.

Buy the trans, car cover and you can have the car. Not looking to get rich here.

I

Price drop 300$ cash get this damn thing out of my garage and do something with it and everything else 914 related + the parts!
daytona
Hi,
Sent you a PM on your 914.
Bill.
ghuff
QUOTE(daytona @ Oct 18 2015, 11:39 AM) *

Hi,
Sent you a PM on your 914.
Bill.

Replied!
ghuff
I know someone wants to and can build something badass cheap with the stuff they have around and this.

Get this thing gone! Clean title and all! Perfect for fiberglass all over a big power motor and boatloads of fun on a not so sloppy chassis.
rightpedal
Where in Georgia? More to the point how many miles from baltimore? I have been toying with this. I looked at my car and yours really is a better deal.

PM me with your number. I will PM you mine

Steve
ghuff
QUOTE(rightpedal @ Oct 21 2015, 02:50 AM) *

Where in Georgia? More to the point how many miles from baltimore? I have been toying with this. I looked at my car and yours really is a better deal.

PM me with your number. I will PM you mine

Steve

PM replied Steve! Giving you a call shortly, I work until 11pm ET but I can squeak in some chat time.

rfuerst911sc
I have been out of the 914 game for a while but willing to get back in. I'm right here in Marietta. Please PM me your name and address along with a phone number. I have a car trailer and can come look at it Sunday if you are available.
rfuerst911sc
Did this car sell ?
Autumn47

I'll take it! it will go to a good home.
I'm in daytona beach call me and I'll bring a trailer and pick it up
rightpedal
I bought it and hauled it back to Maryland n Sunday.
Thanks to Ghuff and his very accommodating family. How many times have you bought a car and the owners offered breakfast with it. chowtime.gif

Steve

Click to view attachment
914time
Nice buy for $300!
Annapolis914
Well done Steve! Look forward to seeing it soon.
David.laRuse
QUOTE(ghuff @ Oct 17 2015, 05:28 PM) *

QUOTE(ghuff @ Jul 21 2015, 06:31 AM) *

I would like to come see the 914 Roller, could you contact me at wendyanddavid@hotmail.com. David

Price drop 300$ cash get this damn thing out of my garage and do something with it and everything else 914 related + the parts!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.