Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Center Console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Hi: I have a alternative console for some one who make want to modernize

the look of there 914. It,s listed on E-BAY RIGHT NOW ( SORRY I COULDN'T FIGURE

OUT HOW TO PUT PICTURES ON HERE) I bought it from a member here, the

pictures on E Bay are I think of his 914. ITEM # 121708130233 check it out .

slap.gif Thanks Barber Dave

db9146
What is to the left of the gauges? I can't tell from the pics in the listing.
euro911
It's a 911 console (I have one just like it).

The slots on the left are for storing audio cassettes (for you youngin's, cassettes are an older form of musical conveyance, before CDs were introduced) laugh.gif
Bob L.
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 21 2015, 12:28 PM) *

It's a 911 console (I have one just like it).

The slots on the left are for storing audio cassettes (for you youngin's, cassettes are an older form of musical conveyance, before CDs were introduced) laugh.gif

What's are CD's? are you talking about investing? biggrin.gif
euro911
laugh.gif

I know. I recently bought a couple of AM/FM/CD players to replace the old AM/FM/Cassette players that were in my wife's '71 914 and the '84 Vanagon ... and a friend asked "WHY CD players? - CDs are obsolete"

Maybe so, but we have tons of CDs, including custom mixes that we created for special occasions. The players also have the 3.5mm aux audio inputs for iPods, etc., bet even those are supposedly obsolete these days. USB and SD card slots seem to be the trend today. Those will eventually become obsolete someday as well.
BarberDave

smilie_pokal.gif

Hell, I have been obsolete for some time !!!!!!

db9146 it is missing the slots for CD,S it just has a ash tray , I was going to

make a panel for the gauges I had a big Air Fuel gauge , this console has lots of

room to put anything you want in there & I have to change the text of my Ebay Add

the console is Black!!! dave
Gambusia
I believe these are the pics
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.