Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 just sitting there
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Saw this 914 in south Salt Lake last week. Today I went and checked it out. Looks like it has fresh paint on the car. Windows are down, all kinds of crap stuffed inside the car. If it rains it gets wet.

Vin # 4762901596
StratPlayer
more
gfg3
It rains in Salt Lake?????
rjames
Nice overspray on the bungee cord. blink.gif
EdwardBlume
I hope they took the time to take the rockers off, trim off, etc... and just put it back on? blink.gif
sixnotfour
I saw it also..there was a red/orange 914 driver parked across the street along the curb, when I went by..
MoveQik
It begs the question.....why wouldn't you hook the bungee inside the doors since the panels are off. Oh never mind, I see they used masking tape to keep it from getting scratched. blink.gif
rjames
Be ready for a badly put together 914 to be on the market soon.
Chris H.
That one is at the curb...it's been set out for the trash. Just go get it!
blackmoon
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jul 22 2015, 08:23 AM) *

agree.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jul 22 2015, 08:23 AM) *

That has actually been done before... With dire consequences. biggrin.gif
Chris H.
Very true...we shouldn't joke around about that. Don't just take unattended 914's regardless of condition people! BAD IDEA biggrin.gif.
RenoRoger
QUOTE(rjames @ Jul 22 2015, 08:10 AM) *

Be ready for a badly put together 914 to be on the market soon.

[size=4]Buyer beware, a car with only two lugbolts per wheel is a real novelty and may not be safe to drive. Even the Smart car has three.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.