Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shot in the dark...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cfletch
Oddly enough I just bought an MGB GT and will need to get it trailered from the Bay Area to Santa Barbara, I don't know any companies worth calling up and im assuming the price is going to be high. Anyone here have an idea who to call or something?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Cfletch @ Jul 23 2015, 06:53 PM) *

Oddly enough I just bought an MGB GT and will need to get it trailered from the Bay Area to Santa Barbara, I don't know any companies worth calling up and im assuming the price is going to be high. Anyone here have an idea who to call or something?

Uhaul?
frankiec@outrageous.net
If you have something to tow a flatbed trailer or rent a pickup with a trailer hitch and also rent a flatbed trailer and haul it yourself. Way cheaper and the distance is not that far.

Good Luck

QUOTE(Cfletch @ Jul 23 2015, 06:53 PM) *

Amphicar770
Try uship.com Be patient. You will immediately get autoreplies from the big shippers but within a week should get some good prices from independents. I've done several cars this way with good results.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.