Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autobahn Night at Concours d'Elegance of America
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Briby37
Just wanted to check and see if any Detroit area 914ers are headed to Autobahn night tonight at the Concours of America. I'll be there with the rest of the Motoroso crew, and would love to get to meet anyone that shows up. PLUS I miss my 914 back in CA dearly (and my wife, of course), as we're here in Detroit for the summer. Hopefully we're represented.

Look for the skinny kid with a gray Motoroso t shirt if you're there.
mangrum
I'll be there, but with my 1955 Mercedes Benz. I'll also be there Saturday at the Cars & Coffee and on Sunday in the East Club Parking lot.

I don't have any 914s on the road. Know any decent painters in the area?

QUOTE(Briby37 @ Jul 24 2015, 08:07 AM) *

Just wanted to check and see if any Detroit area 914ers are headed to Autobahn night tonight at the Concours of America. I'll be there with the rest of the Motoroso crew, and would love to get to meet anyone that shows up. PLUS I miss my 914 back in CA dearly (and my wife, of course), as we're here in Detroit for the summer. Hopefully we're represented.

Briby37
QUOTE(mangrum @ Jul 24 2015, 12:04 PM) *

I'll be there, but with my 1955 Mercedes Benz. I'll also be there Saturday at the Cars & Coffee and on Sunday in the East Club Parking lot.

I don't have any 914s on the road. Know any decent painters in the area?

QUOTE(Briby37 @ Jul 24 2015, 08:07 AM) *

I'll ask around for some decent painters in the Detroit area. We had a highly-recommended wrap shop do the vinyl for our Motoroso car, but I don't think they do paint. If I get a good lead, I will follow up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.