Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 73 914 V8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Fdeff
1973 914 with 460 ci Dart small block 600 up. Chalon wide body with Autopower full roll cage. 911 suspension parts and brakes. Have not started in four years. 930 trans and Simson wheels. It is not clean (been under a tarp). A lot of quality parts but needs TLC. Would be a good track or hill climb car or a killer street car (with a some work). Rust not a problem that I can see. Interior is rough - gauges & roll cage.
$6500 - no time to finish project (too many projects)
Over 20,000 invested.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Car has been sold
matthepcat
This is the month of the Chalon body cars!

I suggest putting together a comprehensive collection of photos for buyers to view.

So it currently does not run?
Fdeff
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jul 24 2015, 02:14 PM) *

This is the month of the Chalon body cars!

I suggest putting together a comprehensive collection of photos for buyers to view.

So it currently does not run?

I have not tried to start since I parked it over four years ago. I have pulled the spark plugs on occasion and squirted oil and turned over. I do have a motor build sheet and receipts. If old gas is replaced I know it will run.

Sold 7-27-2015
ablesnead
check your personal messages
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.