Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front Bumperettes, fog lenses and chrome grills
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
I'm trying to get the front bumper area on my '73 2L back to original and am looking for a very nice set of tits, er I mean bumperettes with the support brackets. I also need fog lenses and chrome fog grills. I have a set of new repop'd grills but the finish on the chrome is very poor. Not sure where those came from but I don't want to use them if anyone wants them in trade.

Glenn
euro911
Hate to say this, Glenn, but you missed a really nice set at the BS Swap Meet - for like $5. each blink.gif
Spoke
I have a set of front bumperettes that I'll let go for $5 each + shipping. They seem to be in good condition. No indentations or deformations.

Here's the only pic I have with the tits mounted on a rear bumper.
TheCabinetmaker
I should have a pair of lenses
a914luvr
Thanks guys!

If those are indeed front bumperettes, I'll take them. How'd you like to get paid? Shipping will be to 92508

Let me know on the lenses Curt.

Glenn
bdstone914
QUOTE(a914luvr @ Jul 28 2015, 07:14 AM) *

Thanks guys!

If those are indeed front bumperettes, I'll take them. How'd you like to get paid? Shipping will be to 92508

Let me know on the lenses Curt.

Glenn

Early and late lenses are different. You should use the TN2 lens in the late housing. The bezel that fits to the lens and the housings are also different. If you get a good set of lenses I can trade you for parts that match.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.