Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: forgot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
topdog
Is the July issue of the new teener publication out yet? I have not received it but forgot who to contact. Thanks.
stevegm
QUOTE(topdog @ Jul 26 2015, 04:46 PM) *

Is the July issue of the new teener publication out yet? I have not received it but forgot who to contact. Thanks.

Yep. PM me your name and I'll make sure yours mailed.
Larmo63
I never received mine either…...?
t collins
I haven't received mine either confused24.gif
Cairo94507
Hi Steve - I have never received any issues as far as I am aware.
Mike Bellis
I haven't got my PDF either. Can you send it to me please? Kg6dxn@aol.com
Mikey914
Actually waiting to see mine, I hear there's a great article on seat rebuilding. biggrin.gif
914itis
Me neither , I was wondering .
mepstein
add me to the list - paper and pdf
dangerranger01
agree.gif

me too. when did they ship out?
Blue6
Add me to the list. Nothing yet....
Big Len
PMed you this a.m. Same deal for me.
914Next
Sorry but if we should have received, I did not receive my hardcopy either.

Steve
PanelBilly
Didn't get one in the mail either. Did you piss off the mailman?
mgp4591
Mine's missing as well...
mgp4591
Mine's missing as well, PDF please. I'll send a PM,
Thanks!
hndyhrr
me too, what they said
stevegm
Sorry. I was out of town yesterday. We mailed directly from the printer this time to simplify the process. I'll double check that all have shipped when they open.
02loftsmoor
Havent see mine on PDF, or paper

poorsche914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jul 27 2015, 07:00 AM) *
Sorry. I was out of town yesterday. We mailed directly from the printer this time to simplify the process. I'll double check that all have shipped when they open.

When were they sent? I haven't seen a print or PDF either confused24.gif

driving.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jul 26 2015, 05:24 PM) *

Hi Steve - I have never received any issues as far as I am aware.

Me either...
Cuda911
Throw me onto the "not received" list please.
sb914
Nope
RAX914
Same here
C-Ya MK
I haven't received it
rgolia
mine is missing as well sad.gif
Elliot Cannon
Nada.
iamchappy
I hope i get mine before the car and coffee this Saturday, i would love to have it displayed with my car since it's on this issues cover......

iwanta914-6
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jul 27 2015, 11:49 AM) *

I hope i get mine before the car and coffee this Saturday, i would love to have it displayed with my car since it's on this issues cover......

Off Topic:

I've always wanted to attend that at the automotorplex!
stevegm
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jul 27 2015, 12:49 PM) *

David, I saw your post and put 5 copies in the mail (priority) to you.
stevegm
The printer assured me that "almost" all have shipped. I was able to confirm a few that hadn't and put them in the mail myself today. They should arrive this week.

Mark - yours are coming bulk because we sent you 10 copies. Same with anyone with a car in the mag - we send multiple copies bulk.

With the last issue Julie and I mailed them ourselves. This time we went with the printer mailing them. I guess I'll adjust to something else. Still working the kinks out. Thank you for your patience. We also have moved the print date for issues to a month before the cover date. So issue 3 will go to the printer September 1st, and mail October 1st.
JFJ914
Haven't seen mine yet either.
BillC
Haven't received mine yet, either.
maddin
Nothing arrived here either ...I'm sure it's on it's way...
wndsnd
Got a bill from Grassroots that I never ordered.
iamchappy
Steve i cant imagine the huge undertaking trying to get your magazine printed and shipped, dont know how you can do it for the little money you are asking for a subscription.

Thank you for doing this.

Chap
Porschef
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jul 28 2015, 06:37 PM) *

Steve i cant imagine the huge undertaking trying to get your magazine printed and shipped, dont know how you can do it for the little money you are asking for a subscription.

Chap

agree.gif

It's a lot of work, and I gotta say, that cover really makes me wish I had subscribed to the printed form also. Is it too late?

Damn that car is bootiful...
stevegm

Chap

It's my pleasure. I enjoy doing it. And I get to see wonderful cars, like yours and Mike Bellis' (which will be featured in the October issue). We are still working on the balance between features and tech articles, as well as the balance between text and photos. But, we will get there. I appreciate everyone's patience, and welcome any input from 914world. I promise we will get the distribution figured out.
stevegm
QUOTE(Porschef @ Jul 28 2015, 06:45 PM) *

Chap

agree.gif

It's a lot of work, and I gotta say, that cover really makes me wish I had subscribed to the printed form also. Is it too late?

Damn that car is bootiful...

It is an awesome car, isn't it. It is never too late to subscribe. Nothing like having a print magazine to carry around. I take it everywhere I go (but then again I am a bit of a geek, I guess). You can subscribe here - savethe914.com

And if you want your subscription to start with the first issue (April 2015), PM me and I will send you a copy of that issue with the July issue.
71six
Still waiting for my issue. bye1.gif
Mark
ndfrigi
Hi Steve,
Still waiting also for the July issue.
thanks!
mepstein
Got mine today. Looks great. Thanks!
iamchappy
Got mine fantastic!
bigkensteele
i still got nothin.
injunmort
goy mine yesterday
iwanta914-6
Has the PDF version been sent out? I just recently signed up...or thought I did. I don't even see a pdf version on the site so maybe I'm just imagining it...
turk22
Just got mine today, looks great! piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.