Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD SOLD 73 914 2.0 black over silver paint Center Conceal Sway
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Heeltoe914
Let me be totally clear this is definitely not a rusted out car. $5700

Porsche 914 1973 now black was Originally silver
Front sway bar
Center conceal
2.0 Fuchs Rims
Clean CA, titled car.
2.0 L motor with stock Fuel injection Motor runs strong and pulls very well. Trans goes into gears I drove it home no problem. It runs rich may be a stuck injector or cold start valve.

Car is very complete. Interior needs seat and dash but will clean up very well Door panels are Perfect.

I got it because it is a clean car that has little rust on surface as most do. The longs as you can see in the pictures are good. Battery tray is in place and could use small repair under the battery tray.
Drivers door lock needs $12 dollar plastic insert. Rear truck needs proper weld.
As you may know yes I can fix it all but than I have to sell the car for more.
I think it’s a great year 1973, better motor 2.0L driver condition car that can be improved on while you drive. I drove it for 1 hour at 75 MPH. To get it back to my shop.
I love driving 914s
Call me with any Questions or Email. 818266 7774 or heeltoe914@aol.com
Thanks for looking. Asking $5700 OBO. Yes I will stay firm on price but you can ask. Maybe you have a part or two I need for my other 914s. I will absolutely help you out with shipping whether it's to drop the car off or provide you with a good shipper I've used
Heeltoe914
more
Heeltoe914
Price Drop!! Its my Birthday weekend need party Money. $6000 stirthepot.gif
iwanta914-6
Lots of 914s in that garage! Appears to be a pretty good deal even with needing a few repairs.
Heeltoe914
Installed new motor mounts today shades.gif Come get it drive it home..
Evil914
I like it! piratenanner.gif
Heeltoe914
Good day just to let you know this is not a rusted car the longs are in very good shape, the hell hole is in good shape, door caps . Hood gaps and light gaps all pretty darn good... It's interesting this was not a undercoated car but has very little rust maybe its true undercoating does hold moisture???
twistedstang
Email sent!
RFoulds
What is the big white knob on the dash for?
billh1963
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Aug 21 2015, 12:35 PM) *

What is the big white knob on the dash for?

NOS!
Heeltoe914
Nitrous? maybe the GPS? throttle control at warm up???

I've never turned the knob it's part of the radio but now that you guys asked ,, I'll let the new buyer find out. LoL.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Aug 21 2015, 06:11 PM) *

Nitrous? maybe the GPS? throttle control at warm up???

I've never turned the knob it's part of the radio but now that you guys asked ,, I'll let the new buyer find out. LoL.

Radio knob.......... on nitrous? Saw it today, pretty nice car.
Heeltoe914
SOLD Thanks all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.