Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early Steering Wheel SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
vintage914racer
Early 914 steering wheel P/N 914 347 805 10. Date stamp 4/70.

I saved this steering wheel from a parts car of mine. You could say that the leather has patina, but that would be an understatement. It will need to be rewrapped. Horn button bushing is drier than an Arizona afternoon, but they can be had for less than $15 new.

SOLD

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
PCA7GGR
I'll take it - PM sent - thanks
db9146
2nd
euro911
Damn - I shouldn't have let mine go for $45. at the BS Swap Meet. I let some guy talk me down from $100. headbang.gif
db9146
I need a leather steering wheel with a 1970 date stamp to put my -6 back to original per the COA. I expect to have to recondition it so this one would have been a good candidate for me.

anyone else have one available?
rhodyguy
a tip for you guys selling early wheels. note in the picture the center metal piece is FLAT, not DISHED. metal cancelation finger. good part #. is or was a pretty desirable unit. unless you got GOOD money for it you left money on the table. so, if you have one to sell try in the 911 classifieds at pelican. it pays to do your homework.

on another note. it seems people come back and edit their ads after the part is sold and the asking price is missing. can't quite get my head around that practice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.