Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa Aid Was a Blast!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
Had a great day! And we raised some serious $s for the Red Cross.

Six teeners showed up plus 11 Del Sols, rare to find 17 targas in one place. As we cruzed Goodyear, Buckeye, Wickenburg and Lake Pleasent, we turned quite a few heads. Thanks Brian and Chelby for planning a super day!
VegasRacer
Only ONE stinkin' picture! That's it? flipa.gif user posted image biggrin.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
914GT
Here's me...
914GT
I forgot to mention, this was the longest trip yet for my car and absolutely no problems (ok, I'll admit one... my sunvisor came loose and my friend fixed it while I drove). I'm happy the car got me there and back - that's the main thing. And it was a lot of fun too.
Thanks for Brian and everyone else involved to make this happen! It was a lot of time and work that went into preparing this event.
TravisNeff
I was able to make it out for the morning meet, but couldn't do the run because of a sticky caliper (and this was the farthest I drove the car so far, only a couple times around the block last night). It was nice to meet everyone there, next time I bring a chicken..
Flat VW
UHmmm chicken .... chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.