Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steve G. in a Boxster?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smg914
I'm trying to find out who was the Woodbury that took this picture of my wife and I driving the pace car at the 48 Hours at Sebring that somehow ended up in the Suncoast PCA region web site? Check out the hat.
URY914
I didn't take that picture.

Paul
smg914
A few facts about the 12th annual 48 Hours at Sebring PCA Club Race:

Out of something like 111 GT3 Cup cars that are currently in the US, 45 of them were entered in this event. This was the first year for this event to sell out. 325 cars entered encluding the DE group. 268 Race Drivers entered. The 48 Hours at Sebring is actually a 4 day event now. Kevin Buckler was this years guest speaker. The planning for the 2006 event will begin in about 2 months.

URY914
She'll be wanting a ride next year too, ya know.
smg914
Paul, Your daugher Emily was a delite to spend some time with. She can ride with me anytime as long as it's okay with her mom. Did your wife ever find out that I took her out on the track in the Pace Car?
URY914
QUOTE (smg914 @ Feb 27 2005, 06:10 PM)
Paul, Your daugher Emily was a delite to spend some time with. She can ride with me anytime as long as it's okay with her mom. Did your wife ever find out that I took her out on the track in the Pace Car?

Are you kidding, Emily couldn't keep that secret. She ran in the house talking about it.
I think her face hurt from smiling so much.

Thanks again, see you sat?

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.