Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Fiberworks front bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
airheads
No longer produced Fiberworks front bumper. Needs to be primed and painted but has no cracks. $150 local pick up preferred. Located in Coatesville PA. 19320 I would box and ship at buyers expense. PM me your email and I will send more pictures. Thanks for looking Click to view attachment
airheads
QUOTE(airheads @ Jul 28 2015, 09:00 AM) *

No longer produced Fiberworks IMSA front bumper. Needs to be primed and painted but has no cracks. $150 local pick up preferred. Located in Coatesville PA. 19320 I would box and ship at buyers expense. PM me your email and I will send more pictures. Thanks for looking How about $125?
Click to view attachment

airheads

Bump for lower price. $100
No longer produced Fiberworks front bumper. Needs to be primed and painted but has no cracks. $150 local pick up preferred. Located in Coatesville PA. 19320 I would box and ship at buyers expense. PM me your email and I will send more pictures. Thanks for looking Click to view attachment

914nola
QUOTE(airheads @ Aug 14 2015, 05:54 AM) *

Bump for lower price. $100

How does that look on a car?
airheads
You could google image it to see what you think. I think it looks cool. Nice on a flared track car too.
Andyrew
Not a very good pic, but heres one that comes to mind.

IPB Image
914nola
QUOTE(airheads @ Aug 15 2015, 09:48 AM) *

You could google image it to see what you think. I think it looks cool. Nice on a flared track car too.

Your right, I have definitely seen worse things. I like this one.Click to view attachment
Andyrew
That car is actually an amazing LS7 conversion with over 500hp. Fit and finish of the whole car is amazing.
CSoso
PM sent!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.