Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very nice factory Six on EBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SP9146
Looks like this one is going to be very nice for the buyer and seller. $21.4K bid and reserve met for a near 1 owner, Calif. 914-6. I haven't been on this site in a while and am surprised no one posted a link to this beauty. A few things are not original but can easily be changed back to OE.

If anyone has seen the car and has info on its condition I'd like to hear.

Factory Six on EBay
Joe Bob
Nice....top dollar....not a deal...still nice....if'n ya want one....ain't original....
Rhodes71/914
There was a link posted when the auction first went up.

Looks like $20,000+ is the number these days.
vortrex
I've heard this car is not THAT nice, I am amazed at what 914-6's are going for these days.
boxstr
Not even a factory color and lots of other stuff that really doesn't add to the value of the car.
CCLINDRIVEITLIKEYOUSTOLEIT
J P Stein
No surprise. Any time Porsche makes so few of anything, wait long enuff and it's value will increase....even shitboxes. 20K don't even keep up with inflation.
anthony
I've seen that car. It was parked on the street with a for sale sign for months. I didn't like the non-original paint and my recollection was that it wasn't done that well. The mismatched interior wasn't that nice either. I'm surprised to see multiple people bidding top dollar prices for a car that needs some TLC.
Mueller
funny to see the questions some people ask...some of them have no idea what they are asking or talking about wacko.gif
vortrex
my favorite is when people bidding on an auction feel the need to send an email to the seller raving about how unbelievably nice the car is.
smg914
smash.gif SOLD smash.gif Twenty-three thousand six hundred dollars.
Jeffs9146
Combined Threads

I didn't realize there was another thread on this.

I drove this car last week and it is a very solid car with some issues!

$23,600 ...................... blink.gif I am happy for all 6 owners!!! beerchug.gif

Jeff
MarkG
$23k will get you a nice Ferrari 308 Dino or Mondial 8 .....

Although not original paint, this car made me rethink painting my 914 from Rosa Corsa to BRG (British Racing Green)...although this -6 isn't BRG, its close, the green looks nice.
DuckRyder
I like 914's as much as the next guy, but theres a lot of stuff I'd rather spend 23,600.00 on.

Not a big fan of the black and white interior either...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.