Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Apple Employees & Developers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I would like to explore creating my own iPod accessory, but I can't find an iPod dock connector pinout diagram or programming guide. Can anyone help out? I know there are a few Apple employees who cruise the site. Thanks.
CptTripps
Let me see what I can come up with for you...I'm a 'premere' level developer, so I get access to a lot of docs like that.

The problem is that the connector isn't something you can just go buy at the store.

I'm going on vacation for a week...I won't have net access till next week, but I'll see what I can churn up for you.
McMark
I'd appreciate it. wink.gif

Anyone else?
BPGREER
Unfortunately I would be of no help with this. However I may be one of your first customers.

Brian
Series9
We are not allowed to talk about Apple products here. dry.gif
BPGREER
Shall I assume: Mac is to PC as Jesus is to Mohamed? Or is it political?
Series9
QUOTE (BPGREER @ Feb 28 2005, 12:46 AM)
Shall I assume: Mac is to PC as Jesus is to Mohamed? Or is it political?

You should assume that Mac is to PC as prototype #4 is to Brad. hide.gif
BPGREER
You should assume that Mac is to PC as prototype #4 is to Brad.

I'll steer clear of that one! idea.gif For now I will respect the gag order placed by SirAndy.
McMark
Yeah, you better stay behind that couch! tongue.gif
BPGREER
Yeah, I saw Andy once. He's a scary (see: weird) looking character. Dont' want to mess with him. Not to mention he has admin privilages. Maybe he'll throw us a bone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.