Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: 11 Porsches in my driveway
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kansas 914
I hosted a small get together at my house last night. The quality of the Porsches still amazes me in a town of only 16,000 people. A new personal record was achieved last night with 11 Porsches in my driveway. There was a vast collection of models from 914s to 911Turbo S. There was even a supercharged 911. That is something you don't see everyday! Thanks to all that attended. It really was an epic evening.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
Is that an old TPC 3.6 supercharger?
I bet that car is fun...they should think about the intercooler upgrade biggrin.gif

I've always thought an old Superchargers of Knoxville 3.2 engine would be cool in a 914/6 GT look car.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jul 29 2015, 09:00 AM) *

Is that an old TPC 3.6 supercharger?
I bet that car is fun...they should think about the intercooler upgrade biggrin.gif

I've always thought an old Superchargers of Knoxville 3.2 engine would be cool in a 914/6 GT look car.

I don't know if this is a TPC Racing conversion or not. It definitely had a cool factor.
bandjoey
Gee since I lost my invite you can post a few more pictures. biggrin.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jul 29 2015, 09:30 AM) *

Gee since I lost my invite you can post a few more pictures. biggrin.gif

Bill,

Careful what you ask for - I will flood this thread...... smile.gif
brant
nice!
whitetwinturbo
QUOTE(brant @ Jul 29 2015, 08:36 AM) *

nice!

OHHHHHHHHHH wub.gif dat supercharger and nice house too drunk.gif
Andyrew
Thats a hellova driveway!
Cairo94507
I remember having green stuff next to my driveway too....a long time ago. Beautiful house and cars.
914forme
Wow I don't remember the going on in Durango the last time I was there. Its been a while, but I guess that makes senses even when I was around them parts, lots of money was pouring in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.