Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 Historical documents - posted on Dropbox
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
larryM
whilst working on putting my car up for sale, had to compile some Germany originality stuff to share, and realized the rest of you might want to bookmark or download 'em

posted in 914-6-GT historical docs – Dropbox folder - link below

914-6s at Nürburgring World Makes Championship 1971
914-6-club.de GT list 2006 - Auflistung der 914-6 “sport kit” Zwischenzeitlich auch “GT” genannt (no longer on their site last I checked)
factory "Porsche Info for Sports Purposes" – 1972 version in English
914-6 FIA Homologation document
9140430919 History update

this stuff may help to settle some arguments, (but i won't bet on that headbang.gif )

914/6-GT factory historical documents etc

if the link fails, let me know - i find that dropbox stuff disappears from time to time

if this is helpful, i have some more stuff compiled over 40 yrs that i maybe could add, or if you want me to add something you have, send it to me

(and if it is useful - the next time somebody posts "is it real?" just link 'em to this)

Fubawu
Thanks for this info!!

QUOTE(larryM @ Jul 29 2015, 10:05 AM) *

whilst working on putting my car up for sale, had to compile some Germany originality stuff to share, and realized the rest of you might want to bookmark or download 'em

posted in 914-6-GT historical docs – Dropbox folder - link below

914-6s at Nürburgring World Makes Championship 1971
914-6-club.de GT list 2006 - Auflistung der 914-6 “sport kit” Zwischenzeitlich auch “GT” genannt (no longer on their site last I checked)
factory "Porsche Info for Sports Purposes" – 1972 version in English
914-6 FIA Homologation document
9140430919 History update

this stuff may help to settle some arguments, (but i won't bet on that headbang.gif )

914/6-GT factory historical documents etc

[i]if the link fails, let me know - i find that dropbox stuff disappears from time to

if this is helpful, i have some more stuff compiled over 40 yrs that i maybe could add, or if you want me to add something you have, send it to me

(and if it is useful - the next time somebody posts "is it real?" just link 'em to this)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.