Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Hubcap removal tool
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
Looking to buy one or two hubcap removal tools, the wire ones that are bent over and have little hooks for removing the hubcaps on the standard steel wheels. My car came with one, but my luck is I'll lose it when I need it most, so looking for a spare or two.

Thanks!
Jett
There is a seller on eBay who has them for around $7, I bought two smile.gif

Cheers

QUOTE(BillC @ Jul 29 2015, 02:04 PM) *

Looking to buy one or two hubcap removal tools, the wire ones that are bent over and have little hooks for removing the hubcaps on the standard steel wheels. My car came with one, but my luck is I'll lose it when I need it most, so looking for a spare or two.

Thanks!

eyesright
QUOTE(BillC @ Jul 29 2015, 01:04 PM) *

Thanks!

I bet its the same as used on VW's back then. If so any aircooled VW supplier -- JBUGS, Mid America Motorworks, California Import Parts, etc. -- will stock them. I bought one for my '70 bug.
brant
jett,

are they the same as the VW when you received yours?
Jett
Here is a picture.

QUOTE(brant @ Jul 30 2015, 09:54 AM) *

jett,

are they the same as the VW when you received yours?

malcolm2
a dude on the Samba had a pile of them for $4 shipped.
BillC
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ May 2 2016, 08:36 PM) *

a dude on the Samba had a pile of them for $4 shipped.

Holy necrothread, Batman! tongue.gif

Thank you very much for the help, but I ended up buying a couple off of ebay last year. Same part as VW.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.