Big Len
It's in good company too.

https://www.hagerty.com/Articles-Videos/Art...ews%207-29-2015
Annapolis914
Nice.
pdlightning
Only 72-76. Now I feel really discouraged! smile.gif
pete000
I am feeling 914 prices might be going to go up with all the publicity lately !

ehokana
Now if the value jump can just wait a few months so I can pick up a second, I'll be happy!
gfg3
And the latest (September) issue of Classic Motorsports lists the 914 as its "Better Buy It Now" pick.

George
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(gfg3 @ Jul 30 2015, 11:06 AM) *

And the latest (September) issue of Classic Motorsports lists the 914 as its "Better Buy It Now" pick.

George

I'm TRYING to "buy now" LOL. Just need to convince the "boss" that now is the time to buy!

So much attention recently given to what used to be the lowly 914, it's killing me!
rmital
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 29 2015, 05:55 PM) *

definitely a surprise. Don't see the 914 mentioned often in those Hagerty articles. flag.gif
MoveQik
Should I be concerned that Hagerty, my insurance company, says that even with Porsche prices climbing that 914 values have remain relatively unchanged? Have they not shopped for one lately? unsure.gif
thieuster
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Jul 30 2015, 06:12 PM) *

QUOTE(gfg3 @ Jul 30 2015, 11:06 AM) *

George

I'm TRYING to "buy now" LOL. Just need to convince the "boss" that now is the time to buy!

So much attention recently given to what used to be the lowly 914, it's killing me!

Tell here that in 10 yrs time the Porsche's value will have gone up more that having the same amount of money in the bank for 10 yrs...

Menno
Briby37
I'm in trouble when my wife starts look at this like a down payment on a house.

http://www.motoroso.com/531600026cae5/Gara...28843520/My+914
Michael N
I must simply like cars in general. I would love to own one each car on the list.

As far as 914 prices I bet their will be upward pressure on prices after Rennsport V. As the early 911's go up even more in prices they will not be driven and flogged around on back roads as much. The 914 is more fun to drive and being a relatively affordable early Porsche they will become the driven Porsche.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.