Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Bowlsby Needs a Logo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Jeff is donating 3 wiring harness for 2005. He said he doesn't have a logo, and I would like to put something a bit more catchy than "Jeff Bowlsby 914 Wiring Harnesses" on the shirts.

Free 6 pack for best submission. Post here.

Here's his Link

Joe Bob
Hmmmmm, nah.... cool_shades.gif
Sparky
Ok I know I need to put the Kettle One away but if we look at this logically...

Bowlsby Wiring = Big Bowl of colorful noodles?

drunk.gif
Mike D.
Gustl
looks cool ... I'd like it rolleyes.gif
Howard
Paul, that's really good. I take back about half the bad things I said about you biggrin.gif
sean_v8_914
put that logo under teh 914 profile logo
JoeSharp
Bowlsby's
The only way you'll ever be able to harness your Teener.
Joe
Rand
I like Paul's logo better, but here are some ideas I played with...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
GTeener
QUOTE (RandyLok @ Feb 28 2005, 02:30 PM)
...here are some ideas I played with...

user posted image

That 2nd one has promise! What about making all the letters written out of harness wires idea.gif
seanery
QUOTE (GTeener @ Feb 28 2005, 05:34 PM)

user posted image

That 2nd one has promise! What about making all the letters written out of harness wires idea.gif

agree.gif this one rocks...but making all of the letters out of harnesses would be too much...it'd look too gimicky.
GTeener
QUOTE (seanery @ Feb 28 2005, 03:49 PM)

user posted image

agree.gif this one rocks...but making all of the letters out of harnesses would be too much...it'd look too gimicky.

The 3D rainbow letters are too much too. It's a bit hard to read "Harenesses".

Maybe, simplify the other lettering? idea.gif
3 different fonts in one logo is a little much...

I like the concept though!
Rand
Here's a variation:

user posted image
GTeener
QUOTE (RandyLok @ Feb 28 2005, 05:15 PM)
Here's a variation:

user posted image

clap.gif Love it! Nice job! Just make sure it looks good in 1 color for t-shirt printing etc...

BTW-the 's' is hard to identify in that font.
Rand
Hmmm... does t-shirt screen printing do grayscale OK or does it need to be absolute black and white?

user posted image
GTeener
QUOTE (RandyLok @ Feb 28 2005, 05:26 PM)
Hmmm... does t-shirt screen printing do grayscale OK or does it need to be absolute black and white?

user posted image

Howard will have to answer that, but typically it's one color (all black or whatever ink color). Also I see none of the submissions say "914 Wiring Harnesses". I don't think Jeff does them for all cars. Or it didn't look like it...
seanery
usually, a one-color print will create a pattern of dots for grays. It won't look exactly like gray but it'll be a reasonable facsimile. If you don't specify single color print they may do a gray pass and charge for 2 colors.
jd74914
QUOTE (RandyLok @ Feb 28 2005, 05:26 PM)

user posted image

Howard will have to answer that, but typically it's one color (all black or whatever ink color). Also I see none of the submissions say "914 Wiring Harnesses". I don't think Jeff does them for all cars. Or it didn't look like it...

But its on a WCC shirt and the WCC is a 914club sponsored event. biggrin.gif
Rand
I'm willing to adjust, make black & whites, or pitch in however else I can. I know there are some graphics gurus in the club though... looking forward to seeing some more ideas.

Howard? Jeff? It's your deal man. Let us know if you have some feedback/suggestions.
rick 918-S
Cool! Jeff, you rock! all you guys that can do that photo shop stuff rock! I can hardly type most days.
Howard
We have got some serious talent here! I'm sure Jeff will poke his head in and pick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.