Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 World....T-Shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
My office help is working hard on a new order form so hang in there boys lol-2.gif Click to view attachment
Because normal way is print out the order form and send it back......way too much work for old guy's lol-2.gif
oldschool
So Ive been ask by a few people about printing some 914 world shirts. So I got permission from the top Dog rolleyes.gif And got the go ahead To print some up.
The shirts will be priced @ $20 Shipped for a gray or light color shirt.
If you want a long sleeve tee or Hoodie sweatshirt etc...
Pm me for Price...Also the color is only to view it can change.
Also the profits will be going to a local Charity.
Click to view attachment
To order go to our Webpage
ThePaintedMan
Freaking LOVE it! Count me in!
Cairo94507
Oh....gotta get me one of them!
ice cold
Can you get a pocket tee?
oldschool
QUOTE(ice cold @ Jul 30 2015, 04:14 PM) *

Can you get a pocket tee?

Yes ,mo money av-943.gif
C-Ya MK
I'm in, thanks Jaime
oldschool
Ok so just fill out the form under 914 world tee bye1.gif
Cairo94507
Perfect - The new section is so easy to use.
A&P Mech
I am in.
914bub
In for sure.
Cuda911
I'm in for one, looks great!

Also, if you like the 914 artwork I made for the hats, I can email it to you and you are welcome to use it for free on T-shirts if you would like, to add to the charity fund.
Cuda911
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jul 31 2015, 12:42 AM) *

I'm in for one, looks great!

Also, if you like the 914 artwork I made for the hats, I can email it to you and you are welcome to use it for free on T-shirts if you would like, to add to the charity fund.

(For that matter, if anyone else wants the artwork, they can have it too. I did the hats for fun, not for profit.)
oldschool
Cool send it...I'll make a page type.gif on the web site just for 914 stuff. piratenanner.gif
oldschool
icon_bump.gif
Java2570
Awesome, I'm in!
oldschool
BTW I have 3 different designs so make sure you get what you want, At first I was only going to have everyone just pick one of the 3 confused24.gif But too late laugh.gif Some people want to custom there own shirt..No worries I can do that.....And no need for a group buy av-943.gif .. flag.gif
The Webpage
C-Ya MK
Paid, thank you
oldschool
Just an update, I plan on putting the job on the press next week.
If you have any question you can call the shop 909-562-1044 talk with Monique Hadley
10am/about 5pm most days laugh.gif
Cuda911
Got my order in today. Jaime, I'm having the hat artwork re-digitized, and will email the digitized file to you shortly.

oldschool
piratenanner.gif My office team rolleyes.gif reworked the website so its easier to order the 914 world shirts piratenanner.gif My Webpage
siverson
> We are unable to accept online payments. Please contact us to complete your purchase

Am I doing something wrong... ?

-Steve
oldschool
QUOTE(siverson @ Aug 5 2015, 10:43 PM) *

> We are unable to accept online payments. Please contact us to complete your purchase

-Steve

Steve email or call the shop (909) 562.1044 by 10am talk with monique she can help you. smile.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(siverson @ Aug 5 2015, 10:43 PM) *

-Steve

Ok steve its fix...Thanks man! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
C-Ya MK
Any update Jaime?
Mike
kid914
in for 1 beerchug.gif
C-Ya MK
Thank you Jaime and your staff for the awesome shirts and sweatshirts!
Mike
oldschool
Thanks ! again I have a bunch 914 design designs in the works ... piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.