Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Complete L-Jetronic system for '75 1.8 (EC)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RohJay
Looking to buy a complete, L-Jetronic FI System, for a'75 1.8 (EC).
I require EVERYTHING needed to retro fit a carb converted motor.
Ideally a recent, functional take-off.

Failing a complete system please let me know what individual parts are available.

Thanks in advance.
Rohantha
mepstein
PM - brenz on this site. I traded him all the fi parts from my 75 so he could move from carbs but then he bought a 2.0 fi engine.
RohJay
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 31 2015, 06:15 PM) *

PM - brenz on this site. I traded him all the fi parts from my 75 so he could move from carbs but then he bought a 2.0 fi engine.

Thanks for the lead Mark.
I've been eyeing the Side Shift conversion kit of yours.
Shall PM you...
Mark Henry
I have every single part except the fuel pump off of my running 1.8 1974
Everything was running perfect, new oil cap seals, the harness is in perfect condition and it also includes the distributor.
The only other thing missing is an air filter.

The car it is coming from is super clean and has 70,000 miles on it, The car was running fine all the L-jet has been in a box since removing it to go to a aftermarket fuel injection for a high performance build. I'm now doing a six conversion.

$500+ shipping for everything.
RohJay
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jul 31 2015, 07:25 PM) *

I have every single part except the fuel pump off of my running 1.8 1974
Everything was running perfect, new oil cap seals, the harness is in perfect condition and it also includes the distributor.
The only other thing missing is an air filter.

The car it is coming from is super clean and has 70,000 miles on it, The car was running fine all the L-jet has been in a box since removing it to go to a aftermarket fuel injection for a high performance build. I'm now doing a six conversion.

$500+ shipping for everything.

Thanks Mark. Shall PM you shortly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.