Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS '72 and '74 914 parts and panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcotten951
Revised Post 8-7-15 I have completely stripped a '72 and a '74 914 and selling off the parts.

The 1974 chassis' front clip and all fenders are totally straight and would be great replacements. Two good late style doors.

I have the two front seats with good sliders, armrest, rear pad and also cut the passenger side floor pan with mounts for someone looking to convert an older car to '73 and newer interior. The seats are solid, but need re-covered. The rear pad is excellent. I want to sell it as a whole kit

The '72 chassis is cut in half at the rear firewall. it has good rear quarters and a good front right panel, and a good driver's door.

both cars are located at the top coast of California in Crescent City.

I have parts galore and can box/ship most of them, let me know what you need. Also I like to bundle stuff with cheap prices as that helps make more room in the garage.

Just some of the parts ready to go --- steering rack, calipers,steering column, interior switches, stock steering wheel, windshield trim, targa trim, heat control levers, cables, switch boxes, trailing arms, shims, and more.....

The engines and tailights are already sold/gone. OK to call me 707-954-9560 - Russ
funk
pm on bumpers
bug&911nut
pm sent for rear tail light/trunk latch panel

Dave
RenoRoger
QUOTE(rcotten951 @ Jul 31 2015, 01:18 PM) *

OK, first time posting here. I have completely stripped a '72 and a '74 914 and selling off the parts. My original intent was to build up the '74, but under the skin was the worst hel hole damage I have ever seen. It was rusted completely through the frame. The front clip and all fenders are totally straight and would be great replacements.

The '72 chassis is cut in half at the rear firewall. it has good rear panels and a good front right panel. both cars are located at the top coast of California in Crescent City.

I have parts galore and can box/ship most of them, let me know what you need. Also I like to bundle stuff with cheap prices as that helps make more room in the garage.

The engines are already sold/gone. OK to call me 707-954-9560 - Russ

I need an OEM front valance for my '73 2.0, steel or fiberglass.

I would probably want to pick it up in person.

RenoRoger
775-747-2019
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.