Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today is the last day to vote!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vintage914racer
UPDATE 8/31: There is just one day remaining in Bell Helmet's #ThroughTheVisor video contest and as a finalist I have a strong chance of winning $10k. I need every vote I can get to pull this thing off. If I do win the funds will go towards an engine rebuild on my 914-6 vintage racer.

Vote Via the Link below:

http://throughthevisor.bellracing.com/ben-robertaccio

You can vote once every 24 hours. If I win I'll be able to get the car below back on track.

Click to view attachment
Alphaogre
Voted thumb3d.gif it's great that your able to continue your dad's dream!
vintage914racer
QUOTE(Alphaogre @ Jul 31 2015, 09:40 PM) *

Voted thumb3d.gif it's great that your able to continue your dad's dream!

Thanks for the vote!
914forme
Done! Good luck
vintage914racer
QUOTE(914forme @ Aug 1 2015, 04:51 AM) *

Done! Good luck

Thank you
brant
Awesome!!
Voted
FourBlades
Done! cheer.gif
vintage914racer
914forme, brant, fourblades--- thanks for the votes. I appreciate the support!
oldschool
QUOTE(vintage914racer @ Jul 31 2015, 10:14 PM) *

I am a finalist in Bell Helmet's "Through the Visor" video contest and have an opportunity to win $10k to use toward my future racing endeavors. I'm up against some fierce competition and need every vote I can get. Would you mind voting via the link below?

Of and if you're looking for 914 content you'll find it in the video itself. Plus some brief 356 content. If I win the funds will go towards a new race engine. I

Done good kidd. aktion035.gif I'll be voting after dinner first.gif
...OK done!
madmax914
Voted for you kiddo! Great video!
Cairo94507
Voted. Good luck.
vintage914racer
Thanks for the votes oldeschool, madmax and Cairo! You're allowed one vote every day so if you don't mind I would love other votes throughout the month.
stownsen914
Just voted as well. Good luck!
Jetsetsurfshop
smilie_pokal.gif
Voted
vintage914racer
Stownsen914, jetsetsurfshop-- thanks you very much!
vintage914racer
Shameless bump. Did you know you can vote every day in August?
vintage914racer
Weekend bump. Any additional votes would be greatly appreciated.
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif signed up and assimilate.gif Voted
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
vintage914racer
Officially 1/2 way through the voting period. If you've voted before do you mind voting again? If you haven't voted can I get your help?
rick 918-S
Voted! icon_bump.gif Didn't realize I could vote again. I will book mark the site and vote everyday!
vintage914racer
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 16 2015, 09:55 AM) *

Voted! icon_bump.gif Didn't realize I could vote again. I will book mark the site and vote everyday!

Thanks, Rick. I appreciate the votes.

There is one week of voting left to go and I need as many as I can get!
vintage914racer
QUOTE(vintage914racer @ Jul 31 2015, 09:14 PM) *

UPDATE 8/31: There is just one day remaining in Bell Helmet's #ThroughTheVisor video contest and as a finalist I have a strong chance of winning $10k. I need every vote I can get to pull this thing off. If I do win the funds will go towards an engine rebuild on my 914-6 vintage racer.

Vote Via the Link below:

You can vote once every 24 hours. If I win I'll be able to get the car below back on track.

Click to view attachment

Last day to vote!!
Andyrew
Voted!
naro914
How did I not see this earlier this month??? Voted...wish I could have voted more!

I certainly understand what you're going through Ben. I have been fighting a non-stop engine issue for 3 years now, which has unfortunately sidelined me for most of that time, and now certainly well into next year. I did not grow up in a racing family (I envy you!!) but Nadine and I absolutely love the racing 'family' we've developed through the years and really miss not being on track right now...

Good luck! Hope you win and get back out there soon!!
Bob L.
type.gif Good luck
t collins
voted, good luck!
vintage914racer
Thanks all for voting. And for putting up with my regular pleads for votes.
914-300Hemi
Voted. Good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.