Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for older info on gauges?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschetub
Can anyone point me to Sir Andys post on gauge to sender compatibility that he did a few years back,thanks
Steve
QUOTE(porschetub @ Jul 31 2015, 11:11 PM) *

Can anyone point me to Sir Andys post on gauge to sender compatibility that he did a few years back,thanks

Are you referring to this chart?
Click to view attachment
porschetub
QUOTE(Steve @ Aug 2 2015, 07:39 AM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Jul 31 2015, 11:11 PM) *

Are you referring to this chart?
Click to view attachment

Thanks thats the one,have a issue with my oil temp gauge which is from a 77 911 it reads to 340 F but the correct sender I have only has a max which is less,my thinking it won't read correctly,but this appears to not be the case from the chart.
It would appear if the sender is the correct matching resistance range all will be ok?
I have a non numerical one also from an earlier 911 in the combo gauge now but would prefer the numbered instrument for ease of reading
If anyone has ''been there and done it'' I would be keen to know the result/solution.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.