Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what I found!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Dropped by EASY this morning for the RGruppe meet. The usual suspects were there. You know, those guys you wouldn't want your mother to know you were hanging with... Like me, Bellis, Dave, Andy, Marty... But as the crowd was thinning out and all the true 914 guys had been push started so they could go home, av-943.gif I met Joe And Joe. Joe the elder, had a 911. Joe the younger, a '74 914. Nice huh? biggrin.gif

Joe and Joe are from New Jersey, now in Salinas. Joe is a member, WIDE 914is his screen name.
dlkawashima
Yeah, I met Joe at last year's Werks Reunion. You're right, Rob, that is a beautiful car and I'm sorry I left before it got to EASY.

Rob's comment about push starting is funny, but it's also true! I was talking to another 914 owner, Chuck, about his 2.7 liter conversion. He was parked way at the end of the street, and when I turned around to walk back to EASY, I see three old farts pushing Sir Andy's car down the street so he can get it started. Now, I used to push start my buddy's Bug all the time in college, but that was about a hundred years ago. I'm glad I wasn't called on to help Sir Andy (not that I wouldn't want to help) ... I'm sure I would have pulled a hammy or a groin. wacko.gif
ConeDodger
Hey! blink.gif who are you calling an old fart you old fart??? mad.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif
ConeDodger
By the way Dave, we push started Marty's car too! evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.