Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evolution to the 914 T-shirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Socalandy
Got and idea and thought it was funny. open to input on colors on Soft cotton, tag less Fruit of the loom shirt.

$15 each + USPS flat rate $5.95 that should hold 2-3 shirts

popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif

Cairo94507
Creative - I like it and would be in for one. I like the gray tag-less shirts.
JeffBowlsby
I think it would be better if it depicted mid engine Porsche design evolution, emphasizing the engine placement. Didn't it go something like:

Porsche No. 1,
Prototype 356,
certain race cars with midengines
Then the 914?
stevegm
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 2 2015, 10:33 AM) *

I think it would be better if it depicted mid engine Porsche design evolution, emphasizing the engine placement. Didn't it go something like:

Porsche No. 1,
Prototype 356,
Then the 914?

Ya I believe that is correct. We did a shirt design last fall that we never printed. It didn't include the race cars though. I'll look. But I like the OP design too.
stevegm
Hi Andy, Are you going to do this shirt? I dug out the evolution shirt design we did last fall. We never printed any shirts though. It includes the 356/1, 550 and 914. I'll post it later.
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(stevegm @ Aug 2 2015, 10:56 AM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 2 2015, 10:33 AM) *

Porsche No. 1,
Prototype 356,
Then the 914?

Ya I believe that is correct. We did a shirt design last fall that we never printed. It didn't include the race cars though. I'll look. But I like the OP design too.

Andy - I like that!

jeff -I thought the same thing but also thought about putting a 911 in line just to stick it to the wine & cheese crowd biggrin.gif

Steve - lets see it (maybe in its own thread)

beerchug.gif
cjl

jacksun
nice design......

maybe drop it to where it is in be teen the nips and the bottom of the collar..??

or maybe add jack stands?

or just the way you have it... beerchug.gif
Socalandy
This was just a quick print and if I get enough interest the design will be lower and its a bit to wide across the front.

Thanks
gfg3
Love it! Count me in. Gray is just fine.

George
stevegm
I'm in.

What's the minimum order you need to do? I'd probably be willing to buy any extras between what people order and the minimum your printer will do (if there are extras). Especially if I could get them in the next few weeks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.