Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dizzy Cap for Stock 2.0 FI Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
I asked for a dizzy cap at the FLAPS. They gave me one for an 009, saying, " this is the one & the only one for this engine. It's also used in the Audi according to the parts guy. Its Bosch number is different than the one stipulated if ordering the Bosch from Pelican.

Can I use this cap or is the parts guys a$$ sucking canal water? huh.gif

.....b
MarkG
From my parts days of years gone by...fuzzy memory, but I beleive Bosch p/n 03-010 is the cap for most, if not all, VW/Audi 4 cyl cars. The 009 dist. cap should be the same.....
Type 4
Yes it will work.

Here is the bosch on line catalog FYI.

http://www.boschusa.com/AutoParts/IgnitionParts/
Cap'n Krusty
Whaddya doin' at a FLAPS? Most are far worse than useless ........................... 03 010 fits your car and most 4 cyl VW apps from 1970 to 1979. If it's not a Bosch product in a Bosch box, it has no business being in your car! The Cap'n
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 28 2005, 11:44 AM)
Whaddya doin' at a FLAPS? Most are far worse than useless ........................... If it's not a Bosch product in a Bosch box, it has no business being in your car! The Cap'n

this FLAPS is OK as long as I get the 1 (ONE) specific person that know his a$$ from that ever persistant hot rock wink.gif

This is a Bosch product Cap'n ..... gar-on-teed beer.gif

.......b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.